Blackwell Handbook of Perception (Blackwell Handbooks of Experimental Psychology) Hardcover – 17 Jan 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The Handbook is clearly written and will be appreciated by undergraduate students taking an advanced course in Perception as well as by first–year postgraduate students. Lecturers and professors will also find it useful to brush up their background knowledge and to update their lectures." The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
This state–of–the–art handbook provides an authoritative overview of the field of perception, with special emphasis on new developments and trends. The volume adopts a ′tutorial′ approach to describing psychophysical and physiological research, and features chapters on visual perception, auditory perception, somesthesis and the chemical senses, development and sense interactions. Each chapter has been written by leading researchers, specially chosen for their expertise and specialist knowledge. The chapters have been fully referenced and include suggested readings for easy access to further study.
The Blackwell Handbook of Perception is ideal for upper level students looking for succinct overviews and for researchers wanting to know more about current research and future trends.See all Product description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry