Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 9 February 2013
The sizes of keys stated in the product description are not those in the packet (in retrospect you can see this by looking at the magnified picture). Actual sizes provided are: 1.5 mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm and 8mm. Imperial sizes: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 15/64", 1/4", 5/16". More than a little irritating considering I bought the set for the 10mm key it doesn't have. Quality is as you would expect for such a cheap price.
on 24 September 2013
After opeining the packet and using the keys once, the spring type holders immediately strained and pulled away from the ring holder.

The keys themselves became frayed straight away and would not open any bolts when I tried to use them.

I bought another set in a hardware shop which worked perfectly.

Do not buy this product it does not work and is absoultely worthless
on 13 March 2013
Even though they looked hard and durable when I opened the case, when I used one of them to fix my bike, the hex key's edges where destroyed and it became round because it could not withstand the force. Invest some more money in your tools I would suggest.
on 25 July 2015
Unbelievably bad... I got these to fix my 10-year-old Grandsons bike brakes (my grownup Son has "borrowed" my Alan-keys). I thought, - "£2 and fast delivery... Why not?" I used one of the Alan-keys to undo a brake pad but it didn't undo anything. Instead it had rounded off the Alan-key.
I had the correct metric Alan-key for the job seated as far into the hexagonal nut as possible but no joy.
This time I can blame the tools and being stuuupid enough to think cheap gets value.
These Alan-keys are toys and not expected to do a proper job. If they were longer I could use them as tooth picks because I doubt the metal is hardened enough to damage the enamel on my teeth. They're half the length of the normal Alan-keys you'd see in a supermarket or DIY store .
on 30 May 2013
Good value. Exactly as advertised. Cheap and cheerful. If I had a complaint it would be that the keys come of the wire holders too easily and can't easily be refitted.
on 10 April 2012
While The "Key Ring" That The Allen Keys Are Based Around Is Not Particularly Amazing, And The Springs Do Not Hold Onto The Allen Keys Very Well (This Is A Good Thing If You Need To Use The Longer Side), I Cannot Imagine The Keys Will Wear Down Or Corrode Any Time Soon.

For This Price, This Product Is Exceptional.
on 8 April 2013
I needed a 5mm Allen key to adjust my ski boots after losing the one supplied with them down a grating. I do not know how these keys would stand up to heavy use, but for light use they are fine. The ring holder keeps them together in size order, but keys can be detached from it easily.
on 10 September 2014
It is what it is! Well packaged and quick delivery so I'm very happy. Always handy to have a set of these in the toolbox and it's nice to have both AF and Metric. Good value and was the ONLY set to include the 3.5mm that I needed.
on 1 September 2014
Good set of hex keys - both metric and imperial. The springs that hold the keys onto the ring aren't the best, so it's not unusual for a key or two to drop off, so keep an eye for that! The keys themselves are good quality.
on 24 July 2014
Broke the first time I used them. The key came out of its spring so is now loose from the rest. They are what they say on the tin though and do the job, and not badly priced, though I saw them afterwards in a store for £1