Size: XX-Large|Colour Name: Yellow|Change

on 23 April 2016
I ordered a medium jumper and it is huge I definitely suggest ordering a size smaller than u normally would wear. It is the only medium piece of clothing I own that is too big for me and I would say it's almost 2 sizes bigger, it feels like an XL. Also it came in the biggest package I have ever seen with miles of paper wrapping inside. Also the item was left outside my front door all day very close to a public walkway. I suppose being so huge was the deterrent for thieves.
on 13 March 2015
Too big,... in fact a very large size medium. If it wasn`t for the fact I`m in Germany, and the postage was too expensive from here I`d have returned the hooded sweatshirt for a size S instead. Sorry.
on 16 May 2013
This top is very warm in the winter months and as Hi Viz goes its one of the best. This is good for all employees.
on 13 January 2015
This zipped hoddie is brilliant, kept me warm and safe while working as a volunteer doing traffic management. Would highly recommend this item
on 29 March 2016
Not bad at all good hoodie very generous fit so order your normal size not as thick as I would have liked but over all a good buy
on 26 February 2014
very good value for money, warm as you like aswel, would recommend it buying this product if ur r workin on site
on 27 March 2016
BRILLIANT :D

Exactly what a wanted
on 13 January 2015
Grate item nice and warm...
on 8 October 2015
Think you so much
on 17 October 2013
One night working on the motorway and it's ruined, I would buy another however for jobs where I don't do any manual labour as great fit and comfy.