Customer reviews

1,226

on 5 June 2017
I ordered a size 8 as normally that is the size I wear to any other shoes. This size 8 was HUGE compared to my normal size that I wear. As item was needed urgently I didn't return for a smaller size but it's wise to try at least a half size or size a smaller when ordering.

Other than the size, shoes work well.
on 11 May 2017
Boots are good value for money lightweight I've put insoles in mine to make more them more comfy, Laces could do with being stronger as one of mine broke after 2 days but for the price I can put up with weak laces,
on 5 July 2017
Squeaky boots i must say!
They are a massive wide fitting, im a 5 but ordered a 4 & they are still too big, i need a very very thick pair of socks or 2 to wear with them! Other than that they seem ok, so far! Bit heavy but thats to be expected! Not sure i could last a full day in these!
on 20 September 2017
I am normally a size 8 for boots, however once they arrived, I quickly realised that these boots are about 2 sizes to big. The build quality is okay, but I cannot see these lasting anywhere near long enough for them to be worth the price tag, particularly when you when about £30 on a sturdy boot by an established brand.

You get what you pay for with most things, but I would steer clear of these.
on 21 May 2017
Usually you buy new boots and there's problem with the fitting, with me these boots are perfect. A good price , so I took the plunge one of the best investments I've bought from Amazon.
on 4 June 2017
These boots are a great buy especially for the price you pay. Sturdy, waterproof and with a steel toecap. I work at festivals and these have not let me down yet- highly recommend!
on 24 August 2016
Good for the price! Run a size or 2 too big! Got them for a construction site visit with uni, I had to stuff the front with tissue! Quite a hassle.
on 28 August 2017
Ordered a pair of boots and they were too big I am a size 8 1/2 and 0rdered a size 7 stil to big now I've got to send them back then wait 4 a new pair no pair I wish I wish they would get there sizes right it's a joke and a shame because I was looking forward to them a paid Quick delivery
on 18 May 2017
Comfortable enough with thick work socks. They were a great price and have kept my toes unsmooshed while lugging lumps of concrete and rocks around.
on 5 June 2017
These are brilliant boots, so comfortable, even on the very first use. Very good value too. Recommended and five stars from me.