on 14 November 2015
I have a mountain bike, I use it both on and off road all year round, I had a fixed mirror (right angled) on my bars for about 18 mths until it broke on a fence so I have been looking for a replacement ever since, the other mirror had taken a number of knocks over that time so I would have been happy to buy another, however, I spotted this one and thought I'd try it out, as its easy to remove for off road, I had to removed/adjust the other one with an allen key every now and again, This one fits in seconds with the velcro stap and is actually very secure, you can adjust it by hand by turning a robust plastic dial, its quick to remove for off road use and as its strait the design means its easy to store, it also has a reflector on the reverse side of the mirror, so far a very good item.
on 8 February 2015
I bought a couple of these, for myself and my son so we can keep an eye on each other when on the roads. I was put off with the other design that attaches to the handlebars as they tend to vibrate and bounce around too much, they didn't reach over quite far enough and were a little intrusive. Although these do make the handles a little chunky you get used to it.
on 2 October 2015
Good solid mirror but on my mobility scooter it sticks out a bit too far. The mirror was a bit loose at first & couldn't find instructions how to tighten but worked it out in the end. You just hold the joint & twist the mirror to tighten
on 11 November 2015
View OK, easy to fit... but also easy to come off. Away it jumped to crack neatly in the middle. Still usable, it now has a nice horizontal crack as a reference for adjusting, which needs to be done frequently anyways.
Next time I will opt for a mirror that doesn't make the bike any wider.
on 24 October 2015
I bought this on the strength of previous reviews & because I wanted something that could be swapped from one bike to another. On my partner's bike, it works well because she has thumb shift dérailleur gears. One of my bikes on the other hand, has shimano Nexus gears with a twist grip. This mirror is a bit trickier with these gears, as I find I am constantly having to adjust the mirror angle after changing gears - which of course you have to do all the time. Otherwise, I think it is a good little mirror for the money.
on 28 September 2014
great piece of kit easily fixed to cycle handlebars,have already advised a couple of fellow cyclists about this great value for money product.
on 29 September 2014
These mirrors truly are brilliant on my trekking bars. I use one either side and they are extremely clear and wide view, giving me complete rear vision. I thoroughly recommend these mirrors.
on 20 August 2014
don't buy I have 2 and both have broken within a week. just a slight touch from the shed door and crack.
I had a different mirror that had lasted me 2 years , I am going to see if I can find that one again. IT GOT STAR JUST COULD GIVE THIS REVIEW
on 13 August 2015
Small and neat. I have to keep jiggling it about as I ride, using the concertina middle, to get it in the right place. It fell off once into the middle of the road, so check it each time you ride!
on 18 July 2014
Great mirror for the money