Protect your bubble.com by Assurant 2 year Accidental Damage & 1 year Breakdown insurance for a PORTABLE AUDIO product purchased from £40 to £49.99from London General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Up to 2-years accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1-year breakdown cover (starting at end of product 1st year guarantee).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents or by post on request. Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, proportional thereafter less claim costs.
- This policy provides for a maximum of 3 repairs within a 12-month rolling period in which event the policy will end.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement. Your policy ends after we replace or send a gift card.
- Please read the Insurance Product Information Document, policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
Blackbox C18-RB ANR Active Noise Cancelling Earphone
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Noise control||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Item Weight||25 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- World leading ANR technology cancels 92% of background noise
- Enthralling music reproduction with deep bass, clear vocals and natural highs
- Ergonomically designed ear buds provide maximum comfort
- 50 hours use from single AAA
- Integrated volume control
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blackbox C18 In-Ear Noise Cancelling Earphones Blackbox is a brand created by the Phitek Systems not heard of them? Not to worry they are the geniuses behind Active Noise Rejection technology that is widely used in commercial aviation. Bringing the core of their tech together they have created some fantastic Noise Cancelling Headphones the C18 is one of them. What does the Blackbox C18 offer? Comfort - These Noise Cancelling Headphones are a finely tuned piece of kit. Just looking at them you are immediately impressed with their design features - look fairly chunky but still small and smooth thanks to a rubber casing that makes them ultra-comfortable. That said if you have large earholes you could be better finding a 'larger' set of compatible tips to stick on them the ones included are more medium-ish. Your very own bubble of musical happiness - There is no doubt that the active noise cancelling installed in the C18 headphones takes you away to your own musical world. No longer will you be affected by the noisy child in the seat behind you the teenagers at the back of the bus blaring music from their unimpressive mobile phone speaker or noise of engines on the aeroplane that stop your musical enjoyment. The noise cancelling is excellent 18dB of active noise cancellation and 32dB of passive noise isolation thanks to their in-ear design. Your commute or long haul journey doesn't seem that bad when you have your favourite tunes or radio station playing away. Lanyard cable design - This might not suit everyone however with the noise cancelling unit being inline and a bit heavy it's advised that the lanyard attachment is used. Accessories as far as your eyes can see - well not quite but you will get the drift when you open up your box and see the plethora of accessories. Included in your box is a quarter-inch adapter a very handy aeroplane adapter a carry case and you even get supplied with a AAA battery. It's always great when you get a carry case to take your headpho.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Hier die Schwachstellen:
- Das Gehäuse ist zu groß und klobig dass es nicht ins Ohr passt.
- Der Kanal, auf dem der Gummiaufsatz sitzt, ist zu kurz (2 mm) um ins Mittelohr zu gelangen.
- Der Gummiaufsatz ist zu roh an der Oberfläche so dass er gar nicht ins Ohr gleiten kann.
Außerdem hat das Gehäuse eine tetraedische Form so dass man es gar nicht ins Griff kriegt, es gleitet ständig aus den Fingern.
Der Kabel zum MP3-Spieler ist nicht abnehmbar, so dass man ihn immer mit sich tragen muss wenn man nur die
Noise-cancelling-Funktion will. (Dies gilt für alle Geräte in dieser Preisklasse heutzutage, leider.)
Sowas passiert wenn eine Firma, die sich nur im Bereich Signalverarbeitung auskennt, und nicht im Bereich Anatomie, versucht Körpernahe Produkte zu entwickeln.