on 31 January 2015
Product was absolutely fantastic. Already recommended this to two friends.
Excellent thankyou made our role play extremely interesting!!
on 21 January 2015
Simple, Good Quality, Insulated on the inside and very warm. Cheap and cheerful, perfect!
on 11 December 2012
this item was cheap but the quality is no different from others i have looked at ... i'm very happy with this product and i think it improves my looks and brings out the colour of my eyes
on 15 February 2012
I took a visit to my local bank and I managed to successfully not be recognised. It did provide adequate coverage of the face although it'd be improved if there was more space besides the ears so that I could have worn sunglasses.

Temperature Regulation
I think, in terms of temperature-control, it does manage to keep the cold out fairly well.

Overall
I will be buying some more for my friends next time we do our next job.
on 9 November 2015
JUST SO SO
on 30 January 2011
Looks great and very comfortable, wear as a hat until the temp drops then cover the face and even on the coldest days stood on the most bleak and remotest golf tee you can stay warm and if you hit a bad shot no one can see you blush, a must for every golfer.
on 14 December 2010
I am riding down the road with *everyone* looking at me, it slightly stings because the of rough material.
But I like it because everyone looks at me like I'm going to rob a bank or something which is funny.
on 20 November 2012
As described, this military style balaclava consists of a warm outer layer which goes down to cover your neck, and a smooth inner layer which covers your face. It's very comfortable.
on 12 December 2010
NOT what i ordered poor, cheap, quality very unhappy with this item, as i ordered a thinsulate balaclava an i got sumat your NAN WOULD KNIT FOR YOU!! very uneven when on your face as the eye holes arent stitched together propperly an feels like its gonna RIP at anytime!!IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT BUYING THIS ITEM THEN DONT !!