Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Black Yellowdogs: The Most Dangerous Citizen Is Not Armed, But Uninformed 1st , Kindle Edition
|Length: 161 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Ben explains the first black slave and it's not as you thought. A wealthy African American had indentured servants. Not wanting to lose them he went court and won his case.
Several others misconceptions are cited in the book.
Quote from the Book: Let the record show, no Democratic president or Democrat-controlled Congress from 1875 to 1965, including JFK, has, absent political or public pressure, voluntarily initiated any meaningful civil rights legislation for African Americans.
NAACP sued Governor Clinton in 1989 for violating federal Voting Rights. (Discrimination against African Americans.) The NAACP won the lawsuit and forced Clinton to redraw Arkansas's electoral districts.
Very good read, one I recommend highly.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Black Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Civil Rights & Liberties
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Freedom & Security
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Poverty
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences