- Watch the trailer in Windows Media format
Black & White 2: Battle of The Gods Expansion Pack (PC DVD)
- New ultimate foe in the form of a rival god
- Choose and mould a creature select from old favourites like the Ape, Cow, Lion, Wolf and Tiger or use the brand new creature included in Battle of The Gods. Alternatively import an existing creature from Black & White 2
- Battle with the enemy god over three lands including two hitherto undiscovered ones
- Battles are more satisfying thanks to an all new enemy unit AI system but watch out for two new enemy army units and their ultimate weapon their own new enemy creature!
- Four new miracles boost the players choice of miracles
- Three new player buildings all of which affect the simulation and the player's alignment
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows XP
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Great Games and Accessories for the PC from Gamesbuyer.
"Battle another God for dominance over the land through divine benevolence or mutual tyranny"
Battle of the Gods is the expansion disk for Black & White 2 and offers player a host of new challenges in a much darker, more sinister game world. Battle of the Gods takes the player back once more to the world of Eden where something strange has started to happen. The Aztecs have not accepted defeat lightly and by making a huge number of human sacrifices they have managed to raise their own evil deity. Now the player must return to Eden to fight this evil deity head on. As always in the Black & White world, the tactics employed to battle with this new foe are up to the player - but if nothing is done, this evil deity will take over the world.
The player's quest to rout this new foe will be made easier by their own tribe, the Greeks, and of course, the creature. Both will be tested to the limit by the evil machinations of the Aztecs and their god.
The Black & White world allows player the freedom to choose how they will rise to this new challenge either by countering the evil deity's actions with good ones or attempting to out do him with extreme evil.
As well as fighting back with huge armies, the player can also use an array of spells and, when the occasion demands, an epic miracle.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
(1) I thought we would get more creatures to try out. The original Black and White offered variety, some of which you could achieve through quest completion. All you get here is a turtle and if you didn't previously have the special edition of Black and White 2, then you get a tiger too.
(2) Unbelievably here the game only gives you three additional levels. It shows you four levels, but actually the first level isn't even playable, and is actually just a visual of the Aztec God's island. Due to lack of content and quests, I completed the game in three and a half hours.
(3) You can't use a previous account from the game - your tribute, your bought miracles, buildings and gestures don't mean a damn. You have to start from scratch and make a new profile. The let down here is buying everything all over again and then finding you can't afford some of the necessary miracles you need (in fact, you'll find you can't afford the best miracles and wonders until after you don't even need them anymore).
(4) While a few of the miracles were good (Verdant, for example, turning enemies into harmless animals) most of them were similar to what you can already do in the base game (why buy an expensive lava miracle when you can use cheap fireball miracles to do the same thing? Pointless!).Read more ›
Overall though, its worth only £17.00, and I really enjoyed it.
While this expansion pack isn't new or very exiting it adds to the fun you have. I love both games and still sacrifice a few people here & there, it's great! Building armies and taking over towns or huge forts! Then once you own the land (the island) you can stay there and build up your city until your hearts content. I love Black & White 2 & Black & White 2 Battle Of The Gods !!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This DLC expands the game with a new storyline with many improvements to AI and gameplay, with new units and buildings. Well worth the money.Published on 21 April 2012 by Will