on 27 July 2017
One of the best loss books ever. Have purchased many times to help others with loss
on 27 March 2017
Amazing!
on 7 October 2016
Very much story based
on 20 June 2015
This book helped me so much I have read and re read this book after my husband of
Fourty years suddenly left I though my would had ended I gave it too my therapist who
Also rated this book, it is a very easy read but so deep I must again for any one who has
Suffered the loss of someone they love.
on 15 October 2013
This is a good little book to accompany Susan Andersons other book The Journey from Abandonment to Healing. Looks at abandonment from the childs point of view which is where most of our wounds originated.
on 5 April 2017
Absolutely amazing self help book. Its has helped me understand what I have been reading for years in a short intensive book in an hour! Fantastic summary of how to overcome pain and neglect.
on 16 February 2013
Ive read it a few times, and cried at the similarities of my own childhood, its helped me to come to terms and move on,
on 19 May 2014
Want everyone who has experienced the pain of any kind of abandonment to read this ! Need to buy more copies !
on 25 July 2009
This is a beautiful book, simple and innocent, deep, profound and moving. Its message is clear, but has left me feeling the responsibility to myself to absorb the lessons and live them, and there are exercises at the end to help with this (mind/body retention). It is a story you can travel with and learn on the way, rather than the usual classroom style of many 'dry' self-help books. I feel the distance between what I have become and the changes needed for me to let go, be me and be free, but not alone. It is a journey for the heart and its belonging.
on 23 May 2016