- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Black Stallion Chardonnay 2012/2013 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£107.00 (£17.83 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- On the nose, aromas of lemon zest and green apple with creamy butterscotch.
- It is full on the palate with citrus flavours and brown butter, pear and mineral.
- Chicken and creamy dishes
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Black Stallion Winery, located in the ground of a historic equestrian centre, is the latest addition to the notable collection of wineries in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley. Each of the varietals produced is handcrafted and carefully blended from small parcels from selected vineyards. Each lot is fermented and aged separately in the Black Stallion cellar right up to the point before bottling, at this point they wisely blend these together to create complex, balanced award winning wines.