on 9 May 2012
This is the first wet suit I have tried so I can't compare but it is everything I expected and very nice looking. Very long zip enables even me to do it up easily. (I am 66 and not very agile). I can't wait to try it out. It is a little long in the body, fits well on the hips. Is a little tight on the top but I am larger there than the size I purchased. I am very pleased with this.
on 28 February 2012
Fab price and fab product. Did the job and didnt look too bad either!I am a size 10 normally but had read other reviews that suggest you go a size larger than your normal, so i was fine.
on 25 September 2012
I bought this to help cope with the cold British summer so that I could spend longer in the sea. I think it's a bargain and did the job nicely as well as looking good. I'm a size 14 with fairly ample bosoms and I think it was true to size. The delivery time was great as well.
on 4 July 2014
Bought for the wife for a week in the water in Cornwall,Arrived on time, Size was just right (went up one as suggested) She loves it, keeps her warm and happy so I am happy.
on 15 May 2012
This wetsuit was bought for diving in the Maldives - it was superb. The suit was comfortable and easy to get on and off. Excellent value for money!!
on 3 August 2014
This is the first wetsuit i have ever purchased, I tested it out in the Irish sea (16 degrees at the moment) and I could stay in the water for over 2 hours just messing about on boogy borads, so much longer than I would normally stay in with a bathing suit, I am a small size 10 and I ordered a 12, which fit nice and snug, a 10 would have been way too small, delivered withing a few days,
on 26 July 2012
I ordered this wetsuit for my daughter for a guide camp where they were kayaking and paddleboarding. With the weather not brilliant this was perfect for keeping her warm on the water. Good price. Prompt service. Ordered slightly bigger size for comfort.
on 13 October 2013
This product was supplied as requested but turned out to be the same size as the 3mm Odyssey size S which we had also purchased. It therefore had to be returned and we were charged for the return postage!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2013
It is still too small around the chest. which means i cannot fit into it. Also having a zipper on the front of the wetsuit makes it even more difficult to get into. I have waisted my money on this purchase, as i am unable to wear it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 July 2012
just got back from camping at the seaside and used my new shortie wet suit which meant swimming and kayaking in the sea off the Scottish coast was fun and not quite so cold.

Wet suit arrived quite soon after ordering, fitted as well as any wet suit can, and was exactly as it had been decribed.

See one answered question