- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Black Sails: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
1715. The Golden Age of Piracy in the Caribbean is at its apex. The former British colony of New Providence Island is now lawless territory, controlled by the most notorious pirate captains in history. The most feared among them is Captain Flint.
But as the British Navy returns to these waters, threatening to exterminate Flint and his crew, another side of him emerges. Driven by deep, complicated, even romantic motives, Flint allies himself with the formidable Eleanor Guthrie, daughter of the local smuggling kingpin who turns the pirates loot into profits. Together, they forge a plan to hunt the ultimate prize, and by winning it, stave off reclamation of their home to ensure their survival.
Arrayed against them are a series of opponents: rival captains, jealous of Flint's power; Eleanor's father, whose ambitions for the island conflict with his daughter s; and a young sailor, John Silver, recently recruited onto Flint s crew, who will somehow manage to constantly undermine his captain s agenda.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Some of the acting is excellent (Toby Stephens, for example, or the...Read more