on 4 September 2013
This is a decent frame for a very reasonable price. Unless you were studying it closely you would never notice that it was Perspex and not glass. I also like that you can see the wood grain on the black frame.
on 1 September 2014
Nice Frame. Poster fitted perfectly. Did not realise that the Shatter Proof Styrene sheet was protected by a clear polythene covering on both sides that should be removed prior to poster assembly. Found out after a few days after hanging the poster (polythene started to wrinkle!) It was easily rectified.
on 5 December 2014
Looks lovely and good quality delivery was very quick...beautiful is the word
review image
on 27 June 2016
This is a great looking frame which I have brought to display tickets from gigs in that my husband and I have been to as a surprise birthday present. The frame is really stylish and modern and arrived well packaged with a protective film on both sides of the screen which you then peel off and it also has four protective corners to stop the edges of the frame getting damaged. The finished product looks amazing (even if I do say so myself !) and is going to make a great gift. The frame is a really good quality and would be ideal for photos, posters, prints or for displaying tickets as I have done. It also arrived really quickly and I would certainly look at using this company again if I needed any more frames.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 August 2015
Really nice frame that is robust yet relatively lightweight. Make sure you remove the covers on the perspex on both sides before use. Getting the back off for inserting the poster is a bit fiddly but no more so than any other frame. Good value.
on 8 May 2016
This is a great frame, but do remember to peel off the polythene on the perspex.. I think it was both sides. It's not obvious (apart from not being crystal clear) that it has a protective film on it.It's easier to fit your poster if you remove the corner protectors, too! (duh)
Great value for money, I shall use them again.
on 23 June 2016
I would have given this five stars at first, because it is just what I wanted: unusual size I found difficult to find, good quality, light, easy to put picture in and stylish looking. I've notice, though, that over the last month the upper part of the frame has lifted away from the rectangle, leaving an arched effect. I have used the provided hook on the back but will have to think of a way to get the picture shape back again.
on 23 November 2015
My husband was given a copy of a newspaper for his date of birth and we have been looking for a frame so we could have it on a wall. This frame came when expected and was well protected. It was easy to put the newspaper in the frame and looks very good. Would buy again.
on 9 March 2016
Was a bit worried ordering such a large frame online - would it survive transport? All was well and we finally have our lovely picture framed and on the wall. When I first opened the packaging the front clear plastic seemed terribly dirty, but it was just that protective film. Do make sure you check the instructions and remove all the film. Once fully unwrapped I was very happy with the frame.
on 5 May 2014
Was disappointed with frame as it had 3obvious scores on the Perspex irrespective of the fact that it was well packaged. It also has a fault in the Perspex where it looks melted inside and therefore blurs the image in that area. however frame fits poster exactly .