Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Size: Black (6 Mats - 24 SQ FT)|Change
Price:£10.10+ Free shipping

on 20 June 2014
I ordered a set of these floor mats just over a month ago. I am very happy with them, strong but soft and they interlock perfectly.

However, I have just purchased the very same set to double the coverage (as I bought another workbench), and when trying fit the new set with the same set purchased only 5 weeks ago, I discovered that the interlocking patterns are different, both in shape and spacing! In fact, when put together, the new set of six mats are slightly larger than the first set - plus the tread pattern is slightly different.

This is a shame, as I wanted a continuous interlocking mat for my workout area.

So be warned - if you think you'll need more than one set, buy what you need in one go, so you get the same batch. Pretty disappointing for what otherwise is a good product.

Hence the 3 stars.
on 31 December 2012
I bought these mats to protect my new wooden floor and they look great. I bought my son a very heavy metal framed stand to hold his heavy duty boxing bag and needed something to put down to protect my new floor, and these mats are just great. They were delivered withing days and do the job perfectly. If I need more mats I will definately be back to buy more. They clip together easily and stay together, I've never had any issues with them.
Thanks very much for a great product.
on 17 September 2014
Excellent if you only order one set. I ordered a second to make my gym mat bigger, and the second six didn't line up with the first six even though the product was identical.
on 11 June 2014
the smell is really really excruciating - so do not buy unless you have a good place to vent them. Otherwise decent protection.
on 3 December 2016
Not a lot to say really. These mats do the job they're laid out to do. I have mine under a power tower in my concrete-floored workshop. I've had to move it about a couple of times and there seems to be no mark from the weight on the mats. There's no slipping during use and on the concrete at least, you can't slide them while they have any decent weight on top. The individual tiles fit together well and have plenty of edging strip to go around (I have spare pieces left over). Only slight niggle is there's a single tile where I have a few mm raised in comparison to the adjoining tile, though I'm not sure if this is due to the tiles or a slight anomaly in the flooring.
on 27 December 2015
Ordered two lots and not one of the individual pieces matches up together properly and leaves gaps in places to make it look cheap and nasty. When putting the edging on the end bits stick up as they clash with the other bits of edging on the next square. I originally ordered one pack to see what it was like and that turned up as grey but I didn't mind then when I ordered the other two packs they are both black and are slightly bigger so don't fit with size and colour with the original pack I got. I would defiantly recommend not buying it as when I contacted the seller they didn't seem to care about the products been different and didn't do anything to try and solve my problem. Poor customer service
on 1 May 2016
We use these underneath our Lay-Z Spa Miami. We heard they are good for heat retention and we wanted to protect the base from any damage. Very easy to put together, we had to cut a piece in half to create the shape we wanted with them but it worked well. Very comfortable to sit on so would be great to use for children. When you are finished they just stack away nicely. Highly recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 May 2015
I have a couple of packs of these now. My first pack was well aired and used under the granddaughter's playpen. Easy laid down and picked up as needed. Easy cleaned.
The second set was more for putting under exercise equipment and the Wii step. We have wooden flooring throughout the house.
I have also found them handy when building any flat pack furniture or working on wood projects in the garage. Throw a couple together for when getting under the car. A lot warmer and cleaner than bare concrete. Use them for kneeling on when working on the car or any other DIY task, eg painting skirtings, laying flooring. I have a couple in the car boot that I can use if I ever got a puncture or need to attend to something in the daughter's house that involves kneeling. Handy for sitting on outside on day trips.

Cheap (good value cheap), light and portable.

The only negative I have found is that cats love them! They are just so good to claw. The clawed ones have ended up in my garage. Just something to bear in mind if you have cats.
on 16 October 2015
I bought these with the intention of using for kettlebell workouts in my concrete floored garage. I train bare foot so need some matting. Initially I was thrilled but because I fold it in half to keep out of the way when not in use, the joints don't fit perfectly and small edges are raised in the middle. I appreciate this is as much to do with my storage method as the mat quality, but I wish I'd spent a bit more and got rubber one piece mat. They do move with vigorous movement as well. I suppose they're just about fit for purpose but I'll probably end up getting some solid one piece rubber matting.
on 17 March 2015
This was very easy to lay in my garage, really very easy. I used a stanley knife and it took no time, but you could even use scissors if you like, it cuts that easily, and whilst that's a positive when initially laying the tiles, I can't help think that it doesn't bode too well for its durability in the future.
This is not a rubber floor by any stretch of the imagination, it is a very lightweight foam.
I am using it as a floor for my gym, with fairly heavy weights, and after a couple of weekz, the bench has practically dug its way into the floor already. Where I lay my barbell, there are two dents in the flooring, and even when i kneel down for 5 mins, it struggles to bounce back into shape.
That said, this is relatively cheap compared to a proper rubber floor, it certainly looks the part, and if I'm careful it might have some life in it. I think the trick is to not move anything. Keep my weights on a static stack, keep the bench in the same place and so on.
We'll see how it goes...