- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 15281 KB
- Print Length: 292 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Loner Llama Press; 2 edition (29 Jan. 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01B9SJRV4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,488 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Black Hills Baby: a Hollywood-meets-the-real-wild-west contemporary romance series (Black Hills Rendezvous Book 1) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
His universal knock 'em dead appeal is more than enough to give the average woman an inferiority complex.
But Coop has his insecurities, he's a tiny bit vulnerable but best of all - he can laugh at himself.
Libby has her own production agenda and he's just supposed to play a walk on part....
This is a fun, sparkling read with a likeable cast and a loveable and occasionally hot couple.
Cooper Lindstrom is an actor and presenter who has been devastated by his mother’s untimely death, especially when he discovers she’s gambled away most of her own and his money, so much so that he’s having death threats from one bookie she dealt with. His current series is unlikely to be renewed so he needs to kick start his career again and he believes making a sitcom based upon Libby’s advert may be the way to recoup his losses. He contacts Libby and goes to visit and as attraction flares between them, Cooper finds that maybe he does want to become a real father to Libby’s child but with his secret agenda he knows that Libby will never forgive him for changing her safe haven town and for not being truthful from the start . . .
The town is filled with fantastic secondary characters and it is easy to see additional stories involving more of these in future. I particularly enjoyed the development of a relationship between Cooper and Libby, Mac, Kat, Jenna and Char.Read more ›
A really lovely, gentle read with well written characters and a large cast, with the main characters glowing brightly.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns