on 26 September 2017
Terrible terrible terrible quality cards. Paper thin, the coating comes off after a few shuffles. Very easy to rip, have no resistance to water in the slightest. They look cheap, don't compare in the slightest to my other Bicycle cards. Definitely not genuine. Massively disappointed considering the other reviews. Such a let down. Only had them a couple of days.
review image
on 29 August 2016
I bought these for my boyfriend as he likes to do card tricks. They came the next day which was great. They are great quality and non-slip cards so perfect to tricks with. They look very unique compared to you're typical playing cards. Great product.
on 29 November 2014
Super slippery, smooth cards, reasonable price and nice to look at. Designs are simple and traditional but with colours switched. This is both aesthetically pleasing and functional because all the white shapes and numbers pop. I never once had to look at my hand twice.
on 1 October 2013
The quality of these cards were amazing, just like you'd expect from Bicycle playing cards.
The only downside to these cards was that after using them for some time, they started to get worn and they started to get white marks around the edges. This usually wouldn't be a problem but because the background of the cards is completely black, it made the marks stand out more.
on 15 January 2016
Nice cards to play with. They have a nice feel to them.
on 18 August 2015
I had been so excited to get a new pack of cards, since my old ones might as well be "vintage"! These are perfect! My best friend is really into card tricks and he's teaching me now! Finally I can keep up with his dealing; AND my cards are nicer than his ;) Love them!!!
Fast Delivery and with a plastic seal on the box,means they're definitely genuine :) Thanks!
on 1 February 2015
Great cards, unfortunately the black on the edges of every card is being slowly stripped off over time which is fair enough. I also sadly bent a corner of my ten of hearts :( This has rendered the deck unplayable for poker because even when bent back it's very obvious.
on 14 November 2016
The best deck of cards I have used ever the look is the cool the change of the font is so mystious and very good to do magic tricks with. But the box can get a bit tatty and destroyed I said this because mine is in two pices I only used it for a month.
on 17 September 2016
Ultimate quality playing cards. They glide across he table. My favourite pack!
on 21 July 2016
These are the best playing cards around