on 12 October 2015
Very pleased.

A year on and this appliance is unusable. Gradually the on off button became stiff, I am assuming that did not disengage properly because when I twisted off the cover for cleaning , the piece of plastic that starts the motor snapped. Very disappointing.
review image
on 30 July 2016
First of all I'm amazed at how well designed this is, it all fits together perfectly compactly is extremely light and easy to hold, carry around and use. Even the fit on the charging base is nice and allows you to leave the hose wrapped around. There is also a nice subtle led that shows that it's charging and that goes off when it's finished.
It comes with attachments for all the job that you would usually need, they go on easily and securely. When not in use there a nice place for then on the base.
Cleanup is nice and easy, the rubbish compartment opens with a bit of reassuring force and the filters are removable and washable.
Unfortunately the suction is sub par, I didn't expect it to replace my main vacuum but I wanted it to do a much better job than it does. There seems to be a higher powered model but I find it's price prohibitive.
I bought this one on primeday for a good price but unfortunately even at that price with the suction being the way that it is I can't really recommend it.
on 15 March 2017
Awful, no suction, incredibly loud and the battery lasted less than 10 minutes.

Generally B&D stuff is good but this was by some margin the most pathetic hand held, cord free hoover I have ever tested. Left such a bad impression that I sent it back after the first use!
on 22 April 2015
I actually thought I was going to be disappointed with this. I bought it mainly to try and get rid of pet hairs on the car seats and it failed to do that.
I was going to send it back until I realised that I had been using it every day to get the pet hairs of the furniture which it does very well. As we have a Husky, a Dalmation and several cats, that alone makes it worth the money.
It also proved useful when a bag of rice burst!
I don't know why it doesn't work in the car, perhaps it is the material the seats are made of. Anyway I would recommend this product
on 30 December 2016
Hardly any suction . For the price I paid I expected alot more. Waste of money. Do not waster yours.
on 12 April 2017
Great little machine - fantastic that it is cordless. It has plenty of power to vacuum the stairs and corners of rooms. Highly recommend.
on 26 May 2017
Compact + nice looking. Works very well.
on 13 April 2017
So convenient, and easy to store and use.
on 16 March 2017
Wow loads of power
on 21 July 2015
great little Vac for the price