Customer reviews

BLACK+DECKER A6481 Spool + Line for Reflex Strimmer
Package Quantity: 1|Style: DESIGN 1|Change

on 1 November 2015
This is the real deal. A genuine Black & Decker spool and line. Had trouble locating a supplier because no-one locally sells them. I'm on to my third this year due to having a wide area of difficult terrain to keep under control. It's sloping and uneven and unsuitable for a lawn mower. The weed and grass were knee high, so it's been a huge amount of work. Have even got a spare spool and line ready for next season, bought from this supplier.
on 19 June 2017
Difficult to get excited about strimmer flex but it will make the half finished bit of grass look much more presentable by the time I have whipped over it with the strimmer (complete with new flex). In all seriousness, just as described!
on 16 September 2017
Purchased as a spare to be used in conjunction with the "Black & Decker 36 V Lithium-Ion Strimmer"

I am yet to use this spare, however judging by the quality of the spool line that is currently in my strimmer, which is the same as this one, I cannot fault it.

Hard to source these at such a low price, with products like this, its always best to get a spare.
on 8 August 2017
I bought the pack of 2 reels, and they arrived quite quickly. I fitted one reel and it works just fine on my strimmer, but the only fault I find is that the windings of the cutting line on the reel get trapped underneath the line above it, and now and again the line will not feed, so I have to take off the reel and un-jam the cutting line to pull out fresh line. So far on my first reel it has jammed up 3 times. It is a bit of a niggle, but I can live with that...:)
on 24 October 2017
Exactly what we wanted, a single line spool, the black and decker strimmer which we also bought was brilliant, like the one we had for years but was replaced by a two line feed which were all awful to use, this black and decker one made us both happy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 September 2017
great quality line that doesn't snap at the first hint of something more substantial than a blade of grass. I rewind it onto the spool for my new Ryobi strimmer, because the spool meant for that one is just rubbish and this is much better.
on 4 November 2017
Fits my Black & Decker Strimmer GL545 TYPE 2 perfectly....Damn it... no more driving to and looking around B&Q etc looking for another thing you know they won't have and they don't have.. grrrr.
Great price with fast delivery.
on 22 December 2016
They do the job well but run down really quickly - within 30 minutes. Now it may be I'm using them wrongly. Nevertheless, cuts down long grass and weeds effectively. Just wish they would be more durable/longer lasting.
on 23 May 2017
The spool was easy to fit. I only ordered two spools. My strimmer used up one spool very quickly. I do not know if this is normally?
on 1 July 2017
It is hard to write review on this item, don't have much to say. Works well, was well packed when arrived, don't have any problems while using it. Will buy more when needed.