on 22 December 2015
Been using everyday for over 3 months and no sign of wear & tear. I have my Oyster on one side (tapped at least twice a day) and my work pass on the other (tapped 20+ times a day when moving around and in/out of the building).

The clear plastic windows are a bonus as it lets me show my work pass if needed by security.

You can squeeze some business cards in there too, but really its ideal just for 2-3 main cards max. Does what I wanted and does it well for a cheap price.
5 people found this helpful
on 25 April 2017
Highly recommend. Great product, in fact I have been asked where I had got these wallet/ card holders from numerous people - I've only had them less than a week.

Have ordered another 4 and its definitely good value for money. Great for credit cards, oyster cards or anything else similar sized.

The only downside is that it has a potent smell, and on the actual wallet you can see that it claims to be real leather. This is not really an issue since it seems to be gradually fading. Great seller too...fast delivery.
One person found this helpful
on 11 March 2017
I was looking for a slimline leather holder for my travel card and this item is exactly as described. I am very pleased with it. The leather is soft and it slips easily into the back of my money purse. Pleased to have free delivery (i.e. the quoted price was what I paid). I have not used it enough to know how durable it will be.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 October 2017
really bad toxic smell of chemicals from it and i have left it out to air a few days but its still overpowering. smells like you are carrying around a petrol station.
its cheap so thats good.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2018
Excellent fit-for-purpose item. Can't comment on durability yet as only had them 2 weeks. Much sturdier than the flimsy (although free) plastic covers handed out at train stations, etc. and suitable for people who won't use leather. At this price, you can't go wrong and free and speedy delivery from MSZSA thrown in also. Brilliant.
on 17 June 2018
I have given this product one star as it did appear well made for the price - However, I ordered this item as it was described as Faux Leather and there are many Real Leather options on Amazon but being Vegan I want Faux. It arrived with Real Leather embedded on the front cover! Item totally not as described. Very Disappointed.
on 24 September 2014
Soft leather much better option than the plastic Oyster covers it replaces. That said, where I suspect it will fail is that top part of the plastic pocket is not protected by a durable edge and in my experience this is where it will fail. Of course the leather will get better with age. I would prefer to pay just a little more for durability.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 June 2016
Really good quality product so much better than the flimsy plastic holder's I've used in the past. I don't even have to open it for the card readers to identify my bus pass or oyster card unlike others I've used in the past. Slim design fits well in the back pocket. I only use two cards in it and it's fine, I'm sure you could fit 3/4 cards in it once you break it in abit but once you put more than two in I'm sure the chance of ripping will increase.
on 8 January 2018
Ideal little, Two-Card Holder.....Exactly what we were looking for..........Looks a sturdy quality, should give many years service.......folds over, flat and would nicely tuck in a waistcoat or shirt pocket, or the corner of a bag........I would recommend this item.
on 23 August 2017
The holder is thinner than I envisaged but it should be of good enough quality to last for at least three or four months and attachment that the price you couldn't expect for much more.

See one answered question