on 23 May 2011
I bought my first DSLR Camera (Olympus Pen E-PL1) in April and so I'm not completely familiar with it yet, but I am still very careful as I am on a low budget. I finally bought a cleaning kit after noticing specs of dust and tiny scratch-like markings on my lens. I bought this kit, got it 2-3 days later, and used a youtube video to teach me how to clean the lens (I watched the one by kerrycgarrison). I had read reviews that the lens pen leaves black markings on paper, but the video explains that this is how the lens is cleaned so don't panic!

The blower has enough power to blow most of the dust specs off. Anything a little stickier needs the brush end of the lens pen, and any markings on the lens needs the actual marker end of the pen. The marker end can be removed to reveal a smaller sized one (one end is 10mm in diameter, the other 7mm). The scratch-like markings I had came off straight away and I was left with a flawless lens. I haven't used the cloth yet, as the youtube video says it should only be used when your cleaning kit is not with you or you're not in a suitable place to use it. I 100% recommend buying this product, and don't worry, the quality not as cheap as the price suggests!
on 5 March 2012
A lot of reviews complained about the lens pen leaving a black mark on paper/skin but it's ok! I had the same result, but when I tested it on a piece of glass before using it on my camera lens and it left no mark at all except for a line of clean glass where all the dust had come straight off. I then used it on my camera lens and it is now very clean, it worked very well and my camera is fine.

It arrived straight away, earlier than I was expecting and I have no problems with the anything else in the cleaning kit. All in all, it's a great product, especially for such a low price and I would definitely recommend it!
on 30 May 2015
This was a great kit, especially as it included the bulb cleaning blower.
The cleaning pen works as it should, the bulb blower is the perfect amount of pressure when cleaning the sensor and the screen wipes work perfectly for your LCD screen!
Recommend to everyone as this is an essential piece of kit for maintaining your camera!
on 24 August 2013
I didn't expect the earth for around GBP7 but neither did I expect three items which by their look and feel probably cost no more than GBP1.50,if that. The cloth to clean the lens etc is no bigger than the free cloth I got with my iPhone screen protector and more than likely is the same cloth!
At least I have a plastic pen that produces a usable bunch of fine bristles and a puffer to try and take any dust off my camera and/or lens but the rest I have doubts whether they will be really much good.
The description listed a number of camera makes and models which this product can be used for, this inferred it was specific to those listed. Don't think so, as far as I can see you would use this product for almost anything where dust might settle whether that be electronic equipment or delicate china objects, another disappointment!
It's all a bit tacky and cheap and would have expected better, but I guess it was the best of the bunch; thank goodness I did not buy the cheaper product! Why don't I learn my lesson and realise that "buy cheap, buy twice"
on 31 December 2012
The cleaning set arrived in the post in good time. The blower-bulb packs a punch, getting rid of most of the loose dust. The pen is a doddle to work with - the tip can be reversed giving you two sizes of padded tip to get into the smaller spaces. The retractable brush works great. Haven't needed the cloth yet, but is handy to have to give a lens a quick rubdown. Very cheap and well worth it. I can definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get a clearer picture.
on 25 July 2010
i just made my first dslr purchase and wanted to get everything i need, i bought this kit and it came so quickly, cant fault the service, the cloth, blower and brush part of the pen are great, aloth the felt pad on the other end of the pen, i tried it on the back of my hand...as you do...and a black colouring came off...i dont know if thats normal...im guessing not, lucky i tried in on my hand i guess. feel free to correct me if i am wrong. other that not being sure if the black was meant to come off it would have been 5 stars
on 7 October 2010
They're really the best for that price I would say,but a little disappointed when I found they came without package, just in a plastic bag.However, I would not ask for more for a £5 price for all these three things. The blower is really good, brush is pretty well, but I don't use that cloth for lens.
on 23 August 2014
Similar experience to other buyers. Items as described and good quality, but no instructions on how to use and items arrived simply in a clear plastic bag. Still worth a purchase and not disappointed.
on 12 January 2014
So cheap :)
I know some can be very picky with the feedback, but why should I give anything less than 5 star for this product or supplier? Amazon and market sellers are normally very good.
Good delivery, excellent product, value for money, product is as described, so no complaints, so 5 star, well done.
on 18 June 2013
I purchased my camera a few months ago and it developed a fault. All my pictures show a mark in the centre. I have purchased new lens to no avail. I have tried cleaning the mirror and beyond which made things worse. I purchased this kit as last resorts, a few blows of air later and my camera is working 100%. Excellent product.

See one answered question