Customer reviews

on 17 January 2013
Took a chance as no prior feedback for this helmet, however pleased with it. I ski on dry slopes and the hills so varied temperature use. The helmet is well vented with 2 adjustable front slide vents. Comfortable fit with cushioned girth wheel adjuster at rear of helmet. Looks great in carbon fibre print finish.
Overall, a great helmet for the money, in my view better all round than my previous purchased Bolle which was well over twice the £30 I paid for this helmet.
on 18 January 2014
Just back from 3 vallees. First time I've worn a helmet skiing. Very comfortable and didn't realise I had it on after a few minutes. Great. purchase.
on 13 May 2014
I wanted to buy my first ski helmet after years of wearing not-so-nice rental helmets. I chose this one from the description and photographs, and it is excellent! It is comfy, warm and looks great. So glad I bought it!
on 24 February 2013
I bought this helmet for my son and he has worn it for a whole week's skiing. He found it comfortable, easy to use and adjust and thought the design was cool, not a bad rating from a 14 year old...
on 30 October 2013
It is a great helmet at a great price. Can't wait for the slopes
Hopefully I can get the goggles next then sorted
on 2 January 2016
If you're looking for a new helmet... look no further. Very light weight, great fit, great value.
on 1 March 2016
Attractive looking, sturdy goggles clip at back, open/close front vents and storage bag
on 14 March 2015
Arrived in plenty of time and as described
on 13 December 2015
Good looking helmet and very comfy too.
on 2 June 2015