- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Black and Blue: How Racism, Drugs and Cancer Almost Destroyed Me Paperback – 20 Mar 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'one of the most powerful sports books ever written...an exceptional account of an extraordinary man' (Pat Nevin, Chelseafc.com)
'a compelling read skilfully put together' (Mirror)
'compelling' (Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph)
One man's story of how racism can destroy a career and a life - and how to fight backSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews