Black Bee Honey Summer Honey - 100% Pure and Natural, Single Origin British/UK Honey (250g Glass jar)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Just like local honey. UNPASTEURISED, SINGLE-ORIGIN AND BRITISH. Supporting British farmers and their bees.
- Multifloral honey sustainably collected by British beekeepers in wild open spaces of Exmoor and the Cotswolds. Nectar sources include Blackberries, Bramble, Clover, Bell Heather, Lime trees, Rosebay Willowherb, Sweet Chestnut plus a myriad of wildflowers
- Coarse filtered, unpasteurised, and unblended to give you all the good stuff. As it is unprocessed honey it may set over time.
- Nothing added and nothing taken away. No additives, no preservatives, dairy free and gluten free. A healthy source of natural sugars and vitamins.
- Frosting and granulation are natural features of unprocessed honey. Depending on what the bees have foraged on and the temperature that the jar has been stored, the honey may be fully crystallised once it reaches you. It may also differ slightly in colour and cloudiness from the images shown. This process is completely natural and does not affect the nutritional values or flavour in any way.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
100% British honey made by Exmoor bees and harvested in the summer. Nothing added, nothing taken away.
Enjoy on toast, in porridge or a myriad of other dishes. Or, on a spoon - straight from the jar.
Not suitable for babies younger than 18 months.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
A taste of summer in a jar. Created by bees from a wonderful mix of wildflowers, this honey has a light colour and unique flavour. Sourced from the best British bee farms in the country. Very little of the honey sold in the UK comes from British bees with most of it blended from imported honeys designed to keep the flavour constant from jar to jar to jar. Our mantra is that when it comes to honey, the bees know best. After all, they have been at it for a million years. So, having travelled to find the best honey, we leave it alone. We simply coarse filter out any impurities and jar it just as the bees intended. That way all the good stuff gets to you including trace vitamins and minerals essential to the development of a healthy immune system. Unpasteurised honey also contains anti-bacterial an anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a great natural alternative to refined sugar. In fact, each jar gives a unique reflection of the flowers, trees and climate found around those particular hives, at that specific time of year.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This honey completely blew me away! It is so so much better than an average supermarket honey, it isn't as sickly sweet, and has the most wonderful aroma and flavour. I really can't recommend it enough! I can't wait to try out the other Black Bee varieties! I use it daily in my porridge and it's just a joy to eat.
The honey was quite solid which I put down to the weather.
Oddly enough a week in my kitchen saw no "thawing" which I usually see with such raw honey blends.
I eventually heated it up in a water bath, but it congealed again fairly quickly.
All this would have been tolerable had the taste been pleasant, it really wasn't. I drink only natural honey and this was one I really didnt like. Such a shame as I looked forward to it after a friend recommended it