on 13 June 2017
very pleased with this product and how fast it came. its a bit tricky getting the charcoal in but once in its great. i hate water and could never drink it. on my first day drank two bottles which is a miracle for me.would definitely recommend it.
on 31 July 2015
Use this everyday. Filters water naturally and provides a talking point! Only gripe is that it is hard to take the charcoal out for cleaning, my first stick broke when I did so. Lovely design though.
on 2 August 2017
Good product, makes water taste great!
on 3 October 2017
As expected and does the job
on 10 August 2014
Awesome. Great gift. Does exactly what it's meant to and last long.
on 4 January 2016
It might be daft (sorry if this is really obvious to some)
I thought I was purchasing the bottle and the charcoal. It is the bottle only. I have now ordered the charcoal separately. Looking forward to trying it.
on 17 March 2017
I've many popular filter bottles. Bobble, Britta. All left a lot to be desired- Bobble was fiddly and acquiring an odour even after washing. Same thing with Britta the bottles were smelling bad after a while even after washing daily.
Let alone that filters were expensive.

I was sceptical about this filter bottle but was pleasantly surprised. Water tastes good, bottle is good quality and does not smell and the design looks great (everyone keeps asking me what it is).
Only downside is you have to remember to fill it overnight to get the maximum filtration.
Very cost effective as well as the filters need replacement every 6months!

Highly recommended.
on 4 February 2017
I love the quirky shape of this bottle, the lid is very effective at avoiding any spills – albeit a bit tight at first but does get easier to open and close. This is my second, after my original got stolen at work. The water definitely tastes better than straight from the tap, but even better than that if you leave it in the fridge for several hours to give the charcoal time to do it’s magic. Very happy with this bottle.
on 14 July 2013
It arrived promptly & well-packaged (actually TOO much packaging) & it looks great. It's such a brilliant idea that I can't believe nobody has thought of it before! It isn't cheap but it isn't just a water bottle as it filters out harmful chemicals & it really does give a nice taste. I'm drinking more water now. I love the fact that I'll avoid so much waste created by bottled water & save money! Also, this bottle doesn't contain harmful PBAs so it's healthier. Buy it! I bought 2 & will be buying them as presents.
on 29 April 2013
Absolutely cool bottle, I never go out from home without it anymore. Curious looks will be attracted definitly and water tastes nice too ;)