- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 553 KB
- Publisher: Prequel Books (28 May 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00538IVFK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #538,182 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System [Illustrated] Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
However, after reading it a couple of times, I do now have a better grasp of what makes Bitcoin a store of wealth (money) and not just another currency or payment system like PayPal--and that distinction is important. Basically, the block-chain software/technology makes it very impractical and/or nearly impossible to counterfeit Bitcoin. Also, equally important, is that it decentralizes commerce like never before, which should give business and commerce a flexibility and fluidity it's never had before.
For this reason, I would recommend purchasing it if you frequently need to show off the basic technical principles of the Bitcoin system to people new to the system. If you do not frequently do that, I wouldn't bother buying it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences