Bison Boa Custom RELIC READY - Premium Full Grain Leather Guitar Strap Set – Handmade in the U.K.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- RELIC READY: Our supple, super durable, heavyweight, American steer hides are given a RELIC READY wax treatment to give the strap a unique 'distress ready' finish. The strap is designed to show through scratches and marks from deliberate distressing or simply age beautifully with normal use. The RELIC READY finish combines with the natural character scars and grain marks of the leather to create a truly individual strap unlike any other with all the mojo of a hundred gigs.
- Craftsmanship: Handmade in the UK in a small artisan workshop using individually selected, premium, full grain leather American steer hides. Each strap is lined with an extra fine 'peach skin' sueded leather for the ultimate luxury touch. No hidden layers, fillers or plastics, just a stitched and bonded 100% full leather pro-construction that is built to last.
- Quality Control: We truly care that you enjoy your strap as much as we do making them, so attention to detail and quality is everything. Each strap is individually checked and comes with a hand signed quality control card to certify that the strap meets our incredibly stringent stitching, finish and quality standards.
- Gift Tin: Each strap comes coiled in its own presentation tin with a clear window lid making this the perfect gift.
- Super Comfortable: 2.5" wide strap with an adjustable length of 44" to 58" (approx. 112cm - 147cm). This extended range strap will be the perfect fit for small through to large players. Bark brown full grain upper with cream sueded lining. Each strap comes with a test strip of RELIC READY leather so you can get to know your strap's finish.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Handmade in the UK from premium full grain American steer hides. 100% leather pro-construction. Unique RELIC READY finish showing through the leather's natural character and grain and allowing the wearer to custom distress their strap. Each strap is individually checked and certified against stringent stitching, finish and quality standards with a hand signed quality control card. Each strap comes coiled in its own window top tin making it the ultimate guitarist's gift. 2.5" wide strap with an extended adjustable length range of 44" to 58" (approx. 112cm - 147cm). Suitable for small and large musicians.
Top Customer Reviews
Although I was used to using a strap with a buckle to adjust the length, this is just as easy to adjust and the design of this one actually means there are no metal parts that can damage the guitar at all. The soft leather makes it really comfortable to use, and actually helps it grip well enough on your shoulder for the guitar to stay where you want it when you play.
It does come particularly well packaged so that it would make a really lovely gift for someone special (or yourself?).
Why it's good.......................
It's got an adjustment range that lets the bigger player wear it. It's hard to find a strap with a long enough range from small to large, apparently.
Really high quality leather. Both the strap and the lining look and feel expensive. I thought that the treatment on it would make the leather feel waxy, it doesn't, it feels smooth to touch.
The tin is a really nice touch, especially as a gift for someone. The information card inside is also a quality control card and it is nice it is signed by hand. You also get a little strip of the same leather the strap is made of so you can play around with it. I don't know how much my boyfriend will scratch his strap, but it is good that you can experiment first without ruining your strap if that is want you want to do with yours.
It's very well made and it looks better than it does in the photos (not that it looks bad in the photos!). It's a handmade strap from the UK that has to pass a quality check and you can tell. All the stitching is perfect, and all the leather seems top notch. Nice to be buying British quality for a change!Read more ›
Really cool strap. Leather is amazing quality and its a good balance between being pliable and really comfortable while seeming like it's pretty bomb proof. I imagine this is going to last for years. The strap also looks worn in and has natural character marks in the leather so it does exactly what it says on the tin (quite literally).
I got this to go on a reasonably expensive acoustic and although I didn't think about it when I bought it, I just wanted a nice strap, the fact that it is a brown strap with a light beige lining means that it is a perfect colour match for your standard acoustic with dark mahogany back/sides and light spruce top. I think it would look great on any acoustic and would probably look amazing on a burst finish too.
There was a little piece of leather in the tin to scratch and play around with. It lets you mess around with the relic ready finish but I thought it was nice because you get to see how good the leather is on it's own without the lining. Top quality.
Really well built
Looks perfect on my acoustic (electrics will look good too no doubt)
Really nice packaging with good info on the strap
Totally 5/5. When I was in the States last year I saw straps that cost a couple of hundred dollars and in my mind they aren't as good as this one.
This might be reasonably expensive for a guitar strap, but it is brilliant value for what you get. Like the other reviewers say, you get what you pay for and if you think about it, spending hundreds (or more) on a nice looking guitar and then putting a cheapo strap on it is like wearing a sharp suit with a pair of flip flops......don't be that guy!