on 15 October 2013
A neat little (A5 size) book with a smooth wipeable hardback cover. Smart black cover with silver lettering, cream coloured pages. Each month has a 2 page view so at a glance every event is seen in one go. There are 4 lines for every day (so 4 birthdays) and it also includes the birth year. The font is in slightly fancy italics, which is fine, but perhaps not the best font for those with poor sight. A slightly bolder font like arial would have been better. No space for addresses, but I didn't want that so it suited me perfectly.
7 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2018
Bought for my aunt who has so many family members I have lost count and she wanted somewhere to record all her daughter in law, grand children and great-grandchildren's birthdays instead of having to transfer to her diary year on year. And with 6 kids that amounts to a hell of a lot of offspring.
on 10 January 2018
Nice size, good binding but - for my needs - insufficient space to note details of birthdays and other dates to remember, sorry! Will gift on, and have ordered a different book I hope will give me at least 4-5lines per date. Well packaged and delivery on time - no complaints there.
One person found this helpful
on 6 November 2017
This was bought as a gift but was not suitable in format for the person it was intended for.
The seller's service was excellent.
One person found this helpful
on 28 August 2009
As the product name suggests, this is a birthday book. Its slimline size is handy to have on your desk, bag, briefcase or top drawer. I like the plain, black design of the book as well.

There are loads of electronic birthday reminders available these days but if you want something more traditional and prefer to write down birthday dates then I would recommend this product.
25 people found this helpful
on 28 August 2012
This good quality birthday book is exactly as I expected to be, highly recommend. I bought the dark green version, have noticed one or two other buyers have commented on colour not being true but this is definitely dark green. Each month is laid out over 2 adjoining pages with 4 spaces per day for name and year of birth. There's only room to write a person's first name (unless writing very small) but I don't need surnames as I only buy birthday gifts for people I'm close to!
2 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
Exactly as described - a good buy
on 10 January 2018
Good quality product bought as a present.
on 3 May 2018
Good item
on 1 December 2016
This was exactly what I had been looking for over the past year. It's a conservative color, for a grandparent, with several spaces for each day of the year ... Far more than I will need. Having electronic reminders on my phone is useful, but now I will have a ready reference that I can hold, conveniently stored in my desk.