The Birth of Neolithic Britain: An Interpretive Account Hardcover – 28 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Julian Thomas has presented a strong and well-argued statement (Detlef Gronenborn, Antiquity)
This is a book that fizzes with new and plausible ideas that transcend the Neolithic: anyone interested in periods of momentous cultural change, such as from stone- to metal-using societies, or from Roman to Saxon, will reap rich rewards from reading this book (Chris Catling, Society of Antiquaries magazine, Salon)
very thoroughly researched ... very carefully crafted. (Joshua Pollard, British Archaeology)
About the Author
Julian Thomas is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Manchester.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Period > Prehistoric
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural