on 3 April 2017
Lovely pair of Birkenstock Sandals and bought as I loved my pink pair so much. Fast delivery and as ever so comfy - if you've never tried Birkenstock shoes before definitely get some as you won't look back. I have Oesteoarthritis and still young - they've helped my walking and the most comfortable shoes to wear, great for a holiday or at home and also smart!
on 14 May 2015
I have a few of this style... I ordered for my grandaughter who especially liked the colour.... and a pair for my daughter who was thrilled too. Fitted perfectly initially as strap adjusted to size

This was on 22nd May and have hardly been worn due to inclement weather. The buckle pin does not stay in the hole in the strap and my granddaughter cannot keep them on her feet as the strap comes loose because buckle works it's way loose. I complained to the provider 'Shuperb' and I was asked to send photos which I did. After numerous email exchanges they have repeatedly refused to replace and say the buckle is loose due to wear and tear. The photos' I provided clearly show the sandels are virtually unworn. They are pale pink with white soles and unmarked and look brand new. If they have been worn 4-5 times and then only for an hour or so. My advise is DON'T order from this company. I've had 4 pairs of Birkenstocks in the past and have never had cause to complain and two pairs are at least two years old. I expected these to last as well and ordered 3 pairs one for myself one for my granddaughter and another pair from another supplier for my daughter. I use Amazon all the time as my account shows but I certainly won't be ordering from Shuperb again.
review image
on 16 July 2016
I have been wearing these shoes for years as I have dodgy feet and need to wear orthotics in my normal shoes. Birkenstocks are a godsend as my feet and knees don't hurt when I wear them. I have 5/6 pairs that I rotate in the summer time, all styles and colours but I particularly like the colour of this pair. I'm fair skinned and don't really tan so this pearlized colour is less harsh than white on VERY fair skin, Everyone admires the colour!!
on 14 June 2016
The shoes supplied (by Shuperb) were faulty - straps not stuck properly to side of sole, scuff marks on inner-sole, ankle straps longer and set further forward than other Gizehs I own (most recent pair was bought from, and sold by, Amazon a day before I ordered the pair from Shuperb). The fit of the pair supplied by Shuperb was uncomfortable and just 'not right', possibly because of the poor positioning of the straps, but also the inner sole was rough and overall the shoe was poor quality compared to other Birkenstocks, and not worth the £48 paid.

To make things worse, Shuperb refused to reimburse the cost of return, and seem intent on ignoring the fact that the Consumer Rights Act 2015 states that the seller must pay reasonable costs of return of faulty/defective/unsatisfactory quality goods.
on 6 August 2015
Birkenstock never disappoints when it comes down to comfort and quality. However, there appears to be a slight bother with this line of sandals. I'm normally an 8 but the received pair in size 8/41 was too big. I reordered in size 7 and they fitted like a nice pair of soft glove. So, unless you don't mind your feet in the sandals looking like a child's in her mum's shoes, go down a size. Another thing, the colour Blue should be renamed Turquoise.
on 2 August 2017
I have flat feet so I expected to be more comfortable, especially on the middle of my foot that is where my feet feels , it has good support anyways it must be good overtime. It looks good on my feet. I bought regular fit and my feet fits without much room is not bad but I was under the impression would be something quite roomie and is not, fits tight around your feet.
on 26 February 2015
I live in this style of Birkenstock, in the winter they are inside shoes and in the spring/summer they are outside shoes, i have about 15 pairs and i love them all, very comfortable once you have worn them in, it takes time to bed them down i find about a week of wearing them for about an hour a day is enough,my early Birkenstocks are about 10 years old and they look as good as the day i first got them, Many Thanks.
on 4 June 2017
Love these after longing for a pair for a while. They are really comfy and definitely feel like they mould to your feet after the first few wears. Walked around all day in them at a country show just after getting them and my feet not at all sore after. Love the style and colour too!
review image
on 20 May 2017
Lovely Birkenstock's. The colour is lovely. White pearl effect and not a bright white. Will complement my summer wardrobe. I bought them for a holiday abroad. Lovely and comfortable.
on 8 November 2017
arrived swiftly, well packaged, and they are a perfect fit, although I ordered a slim fit, they still needed to be on the last hole on the buckle!!