Size: 5 UK|Colour: Brown (Graceful Toffee)|Change
Price:£45.00+ £3.99 shipping

on 29 March 2014
I have had birkenstocks before and this one doesn't disappoint. Lovely turquoise colour and arrived quickly. Good value for money as well. However the reason it has dropped a star is because of the ridiculous sizing. I have size 8 feet - this is an european 42. There is a trend over the last few years to re-size an 8 as a 41 so look out for this as you may need to go up a size. Be careful though because these birkenstocks are small - I had to order a size 43 (10?) and unless my tootsies have grown - unlikely as I am over 50 -.this is a bit of a pain as the choice decreases This only seems to apply to the womens range - my son wears them and his normal size fits fine.
on 27 June 2012
I had to change the first pair as I had inadvertantly ordered the narrow pair, this was no problem. It would have been 100% service if the company would let you know once the item had been sent out as aposed to having to check to see if my return had arrived and the new pair sent out. They communicated immediately I contacted them and I would have no problem at all buying again from this company infact am planning to purchase a second pair.

For your information Birkenstocks have a "footprint" on the sole of the shoe. if the footprint is solid this means the shoe is narrow fit, if it is just the outline this means it is wide fit. There must be a way of telling in the code but I don't know how.

The Birkenstocks are super comfortable. I love the raised arch area which is great if you suffer from flat feet and have problems with your plano facia (think that is how you spell it) is sore. They hold your foot well and for me stop alot of pain. I like the toe post style as it prevents your foot from having to overgrip when you walk.
on 18 March 2014
Love the shiny navy blue and the red strip colouring and these are comfy - as expected from Birkenstock . I am ideally a size 51/2 - sometimes a 5 is okay but I usually have to have a 6. As I had read the reviews I ordered a 5 and they fit perfectly, thanks reviewers. Something else to note, I have wide feet and have to wear the strap on the last available hole, because of this the strap up the foot is way off centre - it looks a bit odd but heigh-ho I am too old to care - younger fashionistas with wide feet may not be so happy.
on 24 May 2013
I tried these on in store before I ordered them just to make sure I ordered the right size. I usually am a UK 5 but I had to order a UK 4. I think Birkenstock's tend to run slightly big. Very happy with my purchase!
on 23 February 2014
Moulded sandal which looked better 'in the flesh' than on screen - Attractive pearlescent green colour rather than the duller khaki which I anticipated.
Really comfortable fit. I have a holiday coming up with lots of walking so ideal for this purpose.
on 10 August 2012
BEAUTIFUL SANDLES SO COMFORTABLE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE.MY FRIEND HAS A PAIR AND HAS NOW PURCHASED A SECOND PAIR. GREAT PURCHASE.
on 9 November 2012
Birkenstocks are always relaible and these are no exception. The arrived quickly and I'm really pleased with the colour. They have a slight shimmer without being too shiny and will go well with lots of outfits. I find this style particularly comfortable, they stay on my feet well and my last pair have lasted for 3 years and I'm sure would keep going - I just fancied a new colour!

True to size, the regular fitting is slightly roomy for me and I think my feet are about average width so if you do have narrow feet, I'd advise going for the narrower fit.
on 30 July 2015
This just arrived so its too early to comment. This are my 3rd pair as birkenstock's are life time guarantee so I thought. Unfortunately/surprisingly my 2nd pair was very poorly manufacture make within 6months of wear the cork split round the platform and the layer at the hill came off. The first pair I purchased even after 5 years were good as new the only reason I bought the second pair was because the sole under was wearing off. I noticed that the first pair which lasted many years was made in different country whereas the second pair was made in Spain and I wonder that has got lot to do with it. I made sure before I placed the order of above sandals that they are made in same country as my first pair. Sorry I cannot comment further. time will tell.
on 20 July 2013
Best and most comfortable shoes I have ever had! this is my fifth pair of birks over the years. I have had various foot operations for trapped nerves and bunions etc - these are the most comfiest shoes for fit ever!
I will be buying again!
on 6 August 2015
Birkenstock never disappoints when it comes down to comfort and quality. However, there appears to be a slight bother with this line of sandals. I'm normally an 8 but the received pair in size 8/41 was too big. I reordered in size 7 and they fitted like a nice pair of soft glove. So, unless you don't mind your feet in the sandals looking like a child's in her mum's shoes, go down a size. Another thing, the colour Blue should be renamed Turquoise.