Customer reviews

Birkenstock Madrid Unisex-Adults' Sandals Toffee - 5 UK
Size: 5/5.5 UK|Colour: Brown (Toffee Graceful)|Change

on 24 September 2015
I'm new to Birkenstocks and these are my first. I have small feet with high insteps so find ordinary flipflops too flat. These are very comfortable and look good too. Just wish we'd had a better summer to wear them more often. Maybe next year..... I will buy Birkenstocks again when these get tired.
on 4 June 2018
Great service and delivery, wonderful product will definitely use again
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 May 2016
I like these but returned for a refund because they seem to fit smaller than another pair of Birkenstock I own - also they felt loose all the time, I think I just prefer 2 straps than these with 1.
on 2 August 2016
Am currently returning not only too big but the buckle is too narrow and flimsy.
i'm surprised at the poor quality cosidering birkenstock's reputation
on 1 October 2016
Exactly as wanted, quick delivery. The colour is even more beautiful than on the picture.
on 2 December 2016
Good fit delivered timously very satisfied will definitely use company again.
on 6 June 2017
Fabulous fit! Took a while for delivery
on 25 July 2014
Very comfortable but a little too generous in sizing as my feet are a small 37 but I am very pleased with them otherwise.
on 2 September 2015
My daughter is delighted with her sandals! They are comfortable, classic and the cork foot bed equals coolness too. Highly recommend.
on 17 July 2014
This item was delivered quickly and was as described, I found that the size was quite big and may have ordered a smaller size next time