on 14 July 2015
This is the second pair of Birkenstocks I've purchased but first through this seller. Fit is as expected and they are so comfy, plus I don't need to grip with my toes to keep them on! Think I may have to buy another pair in a different colour!
on 7 September 2017
Bought for my daughter as I find Birkenstock sandals brilliant. She loves them, so comfy once you get used to them.
on 4 August 2015
Sadly I had to return these as they didn't really fit anywhere. Also disappointed that the uppers were described as "leather" on line but the ticket on the sandals sad "man-made". I considered sending for a smaller size but, with the cost of returns, decided not to risk it. Shame as they are exactly what I have been looking for.
on 6 August 2016
Love these . I always buy a smaller size . Love the colour and very comfortable too !
on 21 July 2017
bought for my partner, still going strong after a few years.
on 2 June 2016
Brought these for swollen pregnant feet and they were very comfortable
on 18 August 2016
I always wear size 5 in shoes but know size 4 is right for Birkenstocks! Excellent and as expected - service v prompt too.
on 16 August 2016
Perfect fit if.. As before order one size smaller than your original shoe size. Great colour great quick service.
on 1 June 2017
Exceptionally comfortable
on 19 July 2017
Item as discribed, fit well colour good.

See one answered question