Size: 3 UK Child Narrow|Colour: Graceful Rose Red|Change
Price:£24.00 - £55.00

on 27 May 2015
My friend has worn Birkenstocks for years and told me that I would need to order a size smaller than usual, I did and they fit perfectly. I can honestly say that for the first two days of wearing them I have never felt pain like it with new shoes, the bottoms of my feet felt very bruised.........however by the third day they felt like a dream (no idea how that works)
I wear them all the time, even around the house because they are soooooo comfortable. BEST summer shoe I have ever had!
on 10 June 2014
Great sandal for me as I am an adult and have small feet (uk size). These sandals look good for adults and children alike. Now that I'm tried the Birkenstock brand I will in the future be on the look for more of their footwear.
on 8 June 2015
I wore this sandal in my Venice trip for 4 days. There was a lot of walking involved in Venice and the sandal were comfortable and perfect for the weather. The plus point is they look very stylish. Love the white and pink combination too.
on 15 October 2015
I have always thought that Birkenstock sandals look so comfortable when I have seen ladies wearing them on holiday so decided to treat myself to a pair. I have to say they are the most uncomfortable things I have ever had on my feet. The size I ordered is a very good fit, but the cork is so uncomfortable and rubs horrendously. I find that the toe post is not long enough and when my feet swell a little in the heat, this only becomes worse. I struggle to get the sandals on. I have very slender feet, but would appreciate a little more adjustment for the toe post. I have tried many times wearing them around the house to give them a chance and to try and get used to them but they are just too uncomfortable. I am so disappointed in my purchase.
on 27 January 2015
Finally, after trying the third pair, they fit great. The size chart was very confusing, I had to give the first pair away to a friend as I had pulled the price tag off before realising they didn't fit. I then ordered what I thought was a size 2, which was another size 1. I have yet to send those back.
on 14 March 2015
I have worn Birkenstock for many years since being diagnosed with a foot problem & cannot wear flat sandals. Normally cost me a fortune so at this price have ordered 3 pairs in different colours. Have small feet so like that the kids & adults are exactly the same look.
on 20 September 2014
The colour that we chose was silver, but when the shoes arrived it was sparkling silver with blue specks in it, luckily my daughter loves blue so she kept them. It should have been made clear before we buy though to avoid items return.
on 10 July 2014
Love these, perfect for summer and great price .
on 20 July 2015
As expected from Birkenstock, this is a replacement for a pair which my daughter outgrown! She loves it so much she wanted the same 2nd summer running!
on 2 November 2014
I loved my pair so much this summer that I wanted my daughter to have a pair - these are a lovely pink and comfortable. Good price too!

See one answered question