on 12 June 2012
I bought these Birkenstock's in May last year and they have completely split across the width. I have only worn them in the summer and feel that they should have lasted longer. I bought Birkenstocks for their reputation and longevity and can only assume that this must be a faulty batch.

ishoe's comments 'Unfortunately, as the purchase was made of six months ago, we would be unable to accept the return of this item.'

I do not consider that a paid of sandals should last just six months!
33 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2013
These are an older style which think now discontinued and replaced with all leather upper at more expensive price. I only wear these around the house and garden as needed something to support my arches. Very pleased. Good fit and no issues with the man made leather straps, you would have to look very hard to notice any difference.
on 6 April 2013
i bought these for my husband's birthday. he loves them
i give them 5 star rating because he had them on all day.
on 8 July 2014
I myself have a pair of Birkenstocks but these were brought for my partner, who is soon to have a minor operation on his foot, so required some durable adjustable slip-on's for when his foot would be swollen following surgery. These are perfect.
on 1 May 2014
They're not my preferred style of Birkenstocks, but they are at least about half the price, so well worth it. Comfortable to wear, and if they last as long as my last pair I'll be happy.
on 2 July 2013
Disappointed with this buy. Cheap and nasty looking so disappointed with this product. What a let down never look at them again.
Love them. Very little breaking in period. Have had them on every day since I got them. Best choice by far.
on 15 October 2014
These are my husband's second pair and I will keep buying them for him to wear around the house. He can slip into them as he comes in and slip out and into his boots when he goes out so no mud left in our back entrance. They also look very smart.
on 29 April 2015
I bought Arizona ones a few years ago & they were never really comfortable. I bought this style last year & they are so comfortable I could live in them. Love them so much I bought 2 pairs as think they may be discontinued!
on 10 June 2014
I love Birkenstocks for the summer and am rarely seen without mine. They are so comfortable and I've had many over the years. These were such good value though and the fit is as good as ever.