Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 7.5 UK|Colour: Habana Leather|Change
Price:£69.95+ Free shipping

on 21 December 2010
These shoes are great and comfy, the Havana dark matt leather is gorgeous. They are good with bear feet as well as tights or socks.
Bear in mind:
1, these are a wide fit, and i knocked holes into the straps so i could have them tighter.
2, it is totallyy worth working out what size you are in birkenstocks by trying them on before buying a pair! the first pair I bought were a bit to big and were exhausting to walk in. go a little smaller if anything.
on 15 March 2010
The product was perfect and service excellent. A wee tip though, if you haven't bought a pair of birkis before - I've found that birkis size pretty differently to your average UK high street store. I'm a UK 37.5-38 (size 4.5- 5) and my perfect size in birkis is a 36!
on 30 August 2009
Love these shoes well comfy can be used as slippers/shoes easy to slip on and look good too!
Highly recommeneded
on 31 May 2012
Great foot-ware after my Achilles tendon rupture. Helping my rehab and also very comfortable around the house. No physio available from local NHS (cuts) and the Birkenstocks were recommended by a local osteopath practitioner.
on 18 February 2012
I wear these instead of slippers, and once you have had a pair of these you will never buy anything else.
on 11 July 2016
Comfort über Alles! The clogs have just arrived. I was a bit worried about the size. Another buyer suggested dropping a size. I normally take a 39, because I have wide square feet. The clogs arrived size 38 as suggested. They fit perfectly! They look rather chunky, but who cares! My feet feel comfortable as never before.
on 11 May 2015
I love these clogs, although slightly big. I have stuck with the size six, but feel a size 5 would have given a better fit, especially as the insole is designed with grooves to naturally support the foot better. Perhaps if in doubt order both to ensure you get the fit best for you. Another point is they can come in narrow or ordinary fit, wish I had gone for the narrow fit.
on 17 July 2016
Love birkenstock! Had my last pair of boston clogs which I used as slippers for nearly 10 years. They only went in the bin as my toe was starting to go through the upper. I was gutted. These are just the thing to replace them.
on 11 January 2016
Buyer beware, this product has a width fitting that is not in the product description. Birkenstocks come in 2 width fittings, regular and narrow. The shoes that arrived were a narrow fitting rather than regular that I was hoping for. There is no way of knowing from the options available on the buying page which width fitting they will be, not even in the size guide.
on 19 November 2013
Birkenstocks suit me very well. I am disabled and find most shoes difficult, but not these. The shaped footbed is very comfortable. Felt clogs are obviously only suitable in dry weather, but mmmm - on most days they keep me warm and cosy.