|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£23.58 - £122.63 & Free Returns on some sizes and colours|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Single strap
- Comfort footbed
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: EVA
- Closure: Buckle
- Heel Type: Flat
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Bestselling single strap style in a fashionable range of Birko Flor and leather uppers. Featuring adjustable strap, cork/latex footbed, shock absorbing EVA sole.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- try not to get them too wet, they can get a bit smelly and not really made for crossing rivers (or big puddles if you live in England!) A little water won't hurt them though
- these are prone to smelling after a long while, I tend to alternate shoes, they like to have a good bake in the sun, otherwise other ways you can make them smell less is putting them in a bag in the freezer, tea tree oil or baking soda. Don't let this put you off though, they are made from natural materials!
- Don't get fooled into buying the cheaper versions in TK Maxx, they're often more plastic and not the same quality as these
- I'm a size 6 normally but always get a size 5 in Birkenstocks. They advise going bigger but i prefer them to fit snugly
However, please beware that the part of the description which says that these are the narrow fitting ones, not the standard fit, is hidden from view at first glance, and I inadvertently bought narrow.
However, they seem to be ok, just a slight tightness, which I know will be fine once they bed in and mould to my feet.
I did get blisters with the last ones at first, but they quickly became the most comfortable sandals I'd ever owned!
A little tip I was told last time, which worked a treat and which I am using this time, is to smear Vaseline on your feet, under where the strap touches, and it will seep into the leather and soften it, whilst forming a protective film over your skin to prevent chafing. It really does work!
Most recent customer reviews
Quality was good too