Size: 10 UK / 44 EU|Colour: Dark Brown Leather|Change
Price:£76.55+ £9.90 shipping

on 22 November 2015
I've never got on with sandals or flip flops and I've always ended up plodding around hot countries with boots or trainers on. Crocs are OK but not ideal, and they shrink if you leave them in the sun. So I decided to try sandals one more time. My wife recommended Birkenstocks and she was correct. This is the first pair of sandals I've had that I could actually walk a reasonable distance in.
When you first put them on the arch support seems large and intrusive and at first even made my feet ache, but once I'd worn them for a bit they were very comfortable.
Now if society would let me wear them with socks, I bet they'd be REALLY comfortable...........
on 25 September 2010
The description for these Birkenstock sandals is : SMOOTH LEATHER.
When they arrived they were not real leather at all, but simulated leather look-alike.
I returned them.

Amazon should be more accurate with the description of goods.

When I complained to Schu it had happened lots of times before.......
Please amend the words ' SMOOTH LEATHER'
on 8 January 2016
Arrived in good time, Very pleased with them. They are slightly larger than the normal fitting but that's what I wanted. I would say if you wanted an exact fit then order half a size less than normal.
The leather is quite supple already so I don't expect any discomfort.
Good value for money
on 17 June 2015
I bought into the brand thinking I would be getting comfortable sandals. What I got was akin to having a pair of garden spades strapped to my feet! I know some say they have to wear in but how long does that take?! Swapped them for a pair of timberland gladiator sandals which are better made and comfortable right off the bat.
on 31 July 2014
I bought these in a size 6 but they came up far too big, so I exchanged for size 5 which are perfect.
The return process was so easy. Well done Amazon.
on 9 December 2015
The only sandals worth wearing. Chunky and some saying ugly but sooooo comfy. Nothing is as good as a pair of Birkis!!
on 17 August 2016
Third or fourth pair of Birkenstocks I've had and they seem to be as well made as ever. Speedy delivery.
on 11 January 2015
Good quality low price one of the best
service. Will buy again