on 15 January 2013
Prior to buying these, along with 4 other pairs, I wasn't at all sure about Birkenstocks. A friend has been wearing them for decades and persuaded me, eventually, to try them for myself. Well, they're incredinbly comfortable and I have spent hours in them walking quite some distances. Whilst they look okay depending on what you wear with them, I think anyway. My problem to date with Birkenstocks has been that I don't think they're entirely aesthetically pleasing. My husband, on the other hand, who is much more fashion conscious thinks all 4 pairs suit me well. So, to my mind, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!
on 17 January 2013
I have wanted a pair of the leather insole Birks for a very long time, but was reluctant to pay full price. I got these at a 60 quid discount and am thrilled!

Haven't worn them yet as it's winter and in the minus degrees, so will have to wait until it's a bit warmer.

There is nothing better for the feet than a pair of Birkenstocks - try them and be converted!
on 5 January 2017
good quality... no issues as of yet a few years on! hardly wear them but they seem good quality and fit!
on 13 February 2012
This is my second pair in a different colour - I loved the first so much that I wear it at home, as a 'house slipper'. The colour is a little darker than the picture(I got the Antique Grey), but that is fine for me. I do not think they are great looking shoes, but gees they are comfortable, and would recommend them for that!
on 20 September 2012
Here in Australia, we are about to come into Summer and although it is still Spring, the weather on the Gold Coast is warm ...... I wanted a pair of Gizeh's that were leather and a colour that was not too dark for summer. The Antique Grey is a perfect colour to wear with summer slacks. skirts and dresses. It is a light enough colour to look summery but is still an elegant colour.

Being a Birkenstock Gizeh fan, I was aware of the excellent quality of Birkenstock products and I certainly wasn't disappointed!
on 29 April 2012
I have had several pairs of this style over the years and so I know exactly what size to buy and it never varies. If you haven't worn Birkenstocks before they do feel strange to begin with, but wear them a little each day and they should soon feel like slippers. I can walk forever in these sandals and they have good arch support which I need otherwise my feet ache so much.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2012
This is my first pair of Birkenstock sandals. As I have a problem with one of my knees, I sas a bit worried about being able to walk properly in them but they are fine. Very comfortable.
on 9 June 2015
One foot was very uncomfortable for about a week. Now both feet feel great.
on 22 December 2012
These sandals were very narrow and for what they are, they were very expensive too. Beautiful colour though. Not for me
on 29 January 2012
This is my first pair of Birkenstocks and I am sure they won`t be my last. They fit like a glove and are so comfortable. I can`t wait for the warmer weather to wear them more frequently.

Very pleased with customer service from Amazon - arrived before due date and kept informed by email.

Very happy customer.