Size: 8 UK|Colour: Grey|Change
Price:£42.40 - £63.84

on 14 May 2015
I have a few of this style... I ordered for my grandaughter who especially liked the colour.... and a pair for my daughter who was thrilled too. Fitted perfectly initially as strap adjusted to size

This was on 22nd May and have hardly been worn due to inclement weather. The buckle pin does not stay in the hole in the strap and my granddaughter cannot keep them on her feet as the strap comes loose because buckle works it's way loose. I complained to the provider 'Shuperb' and I was asked to send photos which I did. After numerous email exchanges they have repeatedly refused to replace and say the buckle is loose due to wear and tear. The photos' I provided clearly show the sandels are virtually unworn. They are pale pink with white soles and unmarked and look brand new. If they have been worn 4-5 times and then only for an hour or so. My advise is DON'T order from this company. I've had 4 pairs of Birkenstocks in the past and have never had cause to complain and two pairs are at least two years old. I expected these to last as well and ordered 3 pairs one for myself one for my granddaughter and another pair from another supplier for my daughter. I use Amazon all the time as my account shows but I certainly won't be ordering from Shuperb again.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 March 2013
What can i say they are Birenstocks.... what a fantastic shoe, wish i had known about them years ago i wear mine until they fall apart, excellent value for mney and the most comfortable shoe in the world and thats no exazeration if you are not sure not hesiate buy a pair you wont regret it!
on 9 June 2011
I've always been a fan of these, I got the lime green, the colour is fresh, shoes are comfortable, toes are being aired! What more could you ask for?
on 11 May 2011
These arrived in perfect condition and they fit beautifully! The colour is gorgeous, like forget-me-not blue. I would recommend them whole heartedly!
on 18 April 2012
The shoes are very comfortable, these are my second pair of Birkenstocks. The colour is the exact match of the image on screen and are good value for money.

The delivery arrived earlier than ac the given date.
on 23 July 2015
A must have for hot summer days and for anybody who cares about their feet, I've had over 10x pairs over a span of ten years and was never disappointed! Highly recommend! :)
on 30 July 2014
Birkenstock produce the most comfortable sandals I have ever had. This is about my 5th pair. There is now a great range of colours too.
on 10 May 2015
My last pair have lasted for years and hope fully these will be the same, they already feel just as comfortable as the previous ones
on 3 March 2015
Super pleased with my new Birkies. They arrived really quickly and are exactly as described. I would highly recommend this seller.