on 20 May 2017
Absolutely love my Birkenstock toeposts I wear these every year and would never dream of anything else on my feet in the summer comfortable easy to wear would highly recommend them to people who have never tried them just remember buy a size smaller than your normal size and check the width size for narrow or regular enjoy ❤️❤️❤️
2 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2016
I'm a large 8 who sometimes prefers a wide fit shoe

I adore these and have lived in them for 2 summers and I think they will last another couple summers yet!

I give them an occasional wipe over the white leather to keep them looking new.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 March 2018
I can’t give them 5 stars as I have only just received them. They are uncomfortable to wear but I had read the reviews and knew what to expect. I am just hoping they will soften and do what they are supposed to do for your feet
on 27 December 2017
I bought these to support my feet whilst on holiday, recovering from a broken ankle and have plantar fasciitis (nightmare). I've had them before so it's worth the money - they are excellent quality and supportive. Not the most stylish but tbh neither am I lol.
on 24 August 2014
These sandals are amazing! I love Birkenstocks anyway and my old pair have lasted 4 years!! They come out every summer and I live in them. Excellent value for money, they might appear to be expensive but you really do get what you pay for as they last and last and always look good with whatever you're wearing...wear them with jeans...wear them with a dress, it doesn't matter they always look fantastic!
on 26 July 2017
I have worn Birkies every summer for many years. Love them! Looking forward to them producing more vegan colours...
on 14 December 2015
This sandal was lovely, such a shame it didn't fit. It was a size too big. I ordered my normal size 6, euro 39, so I would suggest going down a size and hope they are not too small. I'll keep them as a present for a friend.
on 29 August 2012
Always wear Birkenstocks so was pleased to find the exact pair I wanted to replace my 5 year old ones. A little disappointed when they arrived to discover that the soles were white and not black as per the picture! I could have bought this pair at my shop in Bristol for the same price but didn't because I expressly wanted black soles not white. Unfortunately I was leaving the country a few days after they arrived and therefore no chance to return and purchase the ones I wanted - so I have kept them! Very pleased with the quick delivery and price however and still love the Birkenstocks.
on 6 April 2017
No other sandal will do for me. So comfortable,hard wearing and good arch support.
on 10 July 2013
I ordered my Birkenstock sandals and qualified for free delivery. They came two days earlier than expected. They were well packaged and all instructions enclosed should I have to return them. I have worn Birkenstocks before and they are as comfy as I remember them to be. They are still a good quality product and the price was a pleasant surprise too.