Customer reviews

Birkenstock Gizeh, Unisex - Adults Sandals, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black (Black)|Change
Price:£40.40+ Free shipping

on 26 March 2017
I have worn the same design of Gizeh for almost 8 years now, same sandals every day for 8 months of the year, i believe these are my third pair now. Really long lasting everyday wear. always takes a good few weeks of wear to break them in, but after that they are worth it. I will buy these until they are discontinued!
on 9 January 2016
Perfect fit :) I'm usually a large UK 7 or a small 8 however these always come up large and I find the 39 UK 6 a perfect fit. Hope this helps. I've been wearing this style for years and the quality remains the same. I'm sure I'll still have these in another 4 or 5 years after a lot of wearing. And a bargain too. Happy days :)
on 17 July 2016
These are for my dear wife. She has collapsed arches (totally flat feet!). They help with this issue so, Thank You, Birkenstock. A 5 star well deserved.
on 29 April 2015
The reason I gave this company 5* is because after doing a lot of research for a Birkenstock shoe I was trying to find a good price and they came out the cheapest, I could find at the time, and the delivery was also very good. I would highly recommend this company.
on 23 August 2017
Fit as expected as it's my second pair and knew that I had to buy one size smaller. Spent a week walking 120km wearing them - so happy to wear them in summer!
on 20 November 2017
I bought these shoes a couple of months ago so have not worn them much due to weather. Real disappointed. I've had birkenstock in the past that I still wear now , 5 years on and I've never seen any glue
review imagereview imagereview image
on 12 July 2017
By far the comfiest sandal on the market. I have a few pairs of the Birkenstocks now and these were purchased for work very good and would reccomend to everyone suits all ages. I find the sizing is true to size for help with people with purchases.
on 26 September 2016
These Birkenstocks are lovely. They fit nice and snug. I am normally a size 5 but after trying some on in a shop, found that the size 4 fitted me better. When I took them off after wearing them for the first day, my feet ache but every day after that they have been great to wear. I'll be looking to buy some more in other colours.
on 28 July 2015
Great! My favourite summer shoes. Stylish and comfortable. I'm sure I'll buy different colours too.
review image
on 17 September 2017
I have worn Birkenstock sandals for years. This is the first time I have tried unisex Gizeh I'm very pleased with them. They are the quality and fit I would expect from Birkenstock. Excellent as always.