on 22 March 2014
These are my fifth pair of Birkenstock sandals and my second in this particular style. In most shoes I wear a UK size 5 /EU 38 but, on past experience, ordered size 4 / EU 37, as I know that Birkenstock sizes are larger than average. The sandals arrived very promptly; they are a perfect fit and as comfortable as I expected them to be. A word of caution: once you have treated your feet to a pair of Birkenstock, you won't want to wear anything else!
on 10 August 2017
These are brilliant shoes, I live in them still (a year later). However, it took that long for them to be worn in and become comfortable. At first, i found them really uncomfortable, and after a days wear would have blisters beginning to form on the soles of my feet. I did some research and found this is common, and so decided to persevere, and i'm so glad i did. It took several months of wearing them a couple days, giving my feet a break, starting again, but by the beginning of this summer they were the most comfortable shoes i have ever owned. It is so true that they mold to your feet. Where they first felt hard, they now feel soft and comfortable. Give them time, and you'll love them.
on 15 January 2018
I buy a pair of these every two years. Super sturdy for summer walking. A friend of my calls them Shrek shoes because they are fugly but trust me when she is sliding around in her shiny flip flops and I prepared to off road. Great for dirty toilets too, no chance of my foot slipping into someone else's wee. They last two summers.
on 7 June 2017
Birkenstock sandals always seem large on the foot , cubit I think this is how they are supposed to fit . I ordered a size 7 and my foot fitted exactly in to the foot bed .. Very comfortable as usual
on 18 February 2018
Delighted! I wear birkenstocks all the time and have 6 pairs at present. They don't make them like they used too but still a very comfortable shoe for people with feet problems
on 21 April 2017
I've worn this style for years but they've redesigned it. It doesn't feel and look as nice as the original sandal. Bit disappointed to be honest. Hoping that they last as long as my old pair ;(
on 26 July 2013
I have some other Birkenstocks in this style and find them very comfortable. I have collapsed arches and these are the only flip flops that do not cause me foot or knee pain to walk in as they are so supportive. My other Birkenstocks took a while to get used to wearing before they became comfortable, but these were instantly wearable, probably because I am used to the fit. The only reason I did not give them five stars was because they were a little baggier than my other pair (although they are the same size and style) and I needed to put another hole in the strap. The toe post also doesn't feel quite as comfortable but I was pleased with the colour and look of the sandal. These are much cheaper online than on the High Street so well worth ordering.
on 21 January 2018
I would recommend trying them on in a shop before ordering to know your size, but can not fault the product
on 8 October 2016
100% the best on the market, worlds best sandal , well made and just hugs your feet, I've got quite a few pairs in various colours, well worth every penny
on 6 July 2015
My fiance was very happy with the colour and quality of these Birkenstocks. While she has about 6x pairs in rotation, she is planning on keeping these "good" for our wedding in October. Instead of going barefoot at some point throughout the night, she is planning on getting these badboys out from a bag and putting them on.