Customer reviews

Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: Brown (Dark Brown)|Change

on 11 May 2016
Thank you for my new sandals which are very comfortable and supportive as my walking is not so good. I used to take a size 5 but nowadays I have to buy a size 6 The size 5 I ordered from you was a very good fit. Which in my mind means you are selling the correct size. Thank you so much for my soo comfortable sandals, the prompt delivery etc.
on 27 March 2017
I had asked for a 9.5, and a size 44 European arrived, which is a little large, therefore I wanted to try a slightly smaller size. Perhaps a 43 doesn't exist in this style? However, I decided to keep the sandals as they are the same size as the sandals I have had until now.
Delivery was excellent exactly as stated.
on 21 August 2017
The straps seemed synthetic and not leather product...felt like a knockoff and not like previous birkenstocks I've had. They were uncomfortable.
on 20 August 2017
Sent back too rigid.
on 10 April 2017
Great sandals for the summer.
on 16 March 2017
All good
on 25 August 2017
nice sandal but too long and quite heavy for a summer sandal
on 9 April 2017
Perfect for walking and soooo comfortable
on 11 July 2015
Disappointed that they are no longer leather uppers.
on 2 August 2017
Very pleased (although took a few more days to arrive than I thought it would.)