Customer reviews

Size: 41 EU|Colour: Brown (Mocca)|Change

on 1 June 2017
Love these. Fit is true to size. I am a size 5 and they fit just fine and feel very comfortable. The toe bit felt slighly uncomfy to begin with but soon felt fine and have worn them for full days walking without any problems.
on 16 June 2016
Gorgeous shoes and very comfortable, just came up a little bit bigger than expected as I have another style in the same size but sizing seems a little different in these. Still wearable though, I love them :)
on 24 August 2014
Ordered to replace existing similar summer shoes. Delivered within 3 days via local Collect+ point, quick and efficient.

I'm normally a 7.5 / 8 size (42) so wasn't sure which size to go for. Ordered 8 (41) after reading other reviews suggesting to go down a size; technically 8 is my normal size, but wouldn't normally be Continental 41! Length perfect, and on this style both straps adjustable so very good fit. Seem comfortable though not worn for any length of time yet.
on 15 April 2014
Exactly as stated so comfortable I suffer from plantar facetious which makes walking difficult at times, these are the best footwear for me and most comfortable. Highly recommend to all.
on 23 October 2016
I absolutely love these sandals. 100% comfort and look great.
on 27 August 2014
The most comfortable sandals ever! Pricy but my last pair lasted several years and I live in them in the summer. They come up a little on the big size, but having bought them before I knew to go for a size smaller. One of the rare sandals to come in a 35.
on 5 July 2014
I love these shoes so much that for the past 8 years I have not bought any other summer shoes, i keep buying these again.
on 30 July 2015
Really comfortable sandals.
on 14 October 2015
Took a while to wear in but after that very comfortable
on 13 July 2015
Pure comfort, just perfect.