Customer reviews

Birkenstock Mayari, Women's Sandals, White (Weiß),  7 UK (40 EU)
Size: 7 UK (40 EU)|Colour: White (White)|Change

on 13 October 2015
I always order a size smaller, as Birkenstock seem to come big, maybe because they're wide. That said, this style really suits me; they're so comfortable and easy to walk and even run in. I've got lots of pairs, as I wear them to bits, even doing heavy gardening in them, which is not what they're made for. They make my feet feel good!
on 19 July 2017
I have never worn Birkenstock before, but my sister recommended them, as I liked her silver version of the white. They arrived in good time, properly packaged. They are comfortable but more importantly they look lovely on. I have had compliments. Glad I bought them.
on 25 July 2015
I like these sandals. The only thing is when the company stated the price it didn't include V.A.T. therefore not the price I expected when I placed the order. but no complaint with the sandals I have had these sandals before and they last a long time.
on 13 July 2014
These were perfect, my third pair of. Birkenstock although first in this style. Love them as they're so comfy, no need to wear them in - I collected them from my sorting office, opened them, took off the labels and put them on in the car before going to work fore. Day with no fear of any sore spots
on 2 February 2016
I have had this style of Birky before and took the size from my current pair which were fitted in the shop. Birky's are supposed to have space around them so it is like walking barefoot. Now to find some sun!
on 31 May 2016
They are so comfy, have walked miles in them already. A good job I tried a pair on in a shop, but they weren't the style I wanted, as I needed to go down a size from my usual size 3 shoes size.
on 17 August 2014
Great sandal as expected from the company but much too large for my feet - both in length and width. The size 6 is more like a generous 6.5 so I passed them onto my mother and she loves them.
on 6 August 2015
I've had this style of Birkenstock a couple of times before, so I knew exactly what I was buying. Once you know the size of their shoes that fits you best then you can't go wrong. I love the white. Obviously it goes with everything, it makes even un-tanned feet look brown as its so sparking and it even looks quite classy - if a Birkenstock can actually look classy.
on 20 July 2015
Although the fit is a little large, I feel that already these shoes are helping my plantar fasciitis. They aren't the most elegant shoes on the planet, but if they fix my feet, I will be a fan forever!
on 8 August 2013
I love Birkenstocks so I might be a bit biased but these are some of the most comfy ones I own (and I own about 30 different pairs - various styles). They are not quite as chunky as some of the other styles so if you are looking for a Birkenstock that is a little more refined looking then these may just be the ones to go for. Love, love, love them!!!