Size: EU 32 normal width|Colour: Ice Pearl Citrin|Change
Price:£36.00 - £50.97

on 27 June 2012
Found a great chiropracter at last and these really are the best shoes for an arch that tends to fall inwards meaning you walk on the inner side of your heel as we do, watch the inner ankles and see if they are held more straight by this shoe, it means your back is better in line and you are less likely to end up with a slightly hunched neck look like me, wish I had known this years ago!!!

They are wide. However I have narrow feet and wear the narrow and wide Birkis and find the wide ones slightly more comfy. Somehow your foot sits comfortably in the middle so I expect my daughters narrow feet with be fine too with this width. Before you send them back for being too wide watch your child walk in them and see if the foot stays in position.

The sizing info says a 12 is a size 30, however when you add a 12 to your basket it comes up a size 31, which is a size 13. I didn't notice the European size on the order as I am not familiar with them and they were way too big.
on 29 January 2013
This is the second pair of these Silver Sandals I have bought for my daughter, specifically for holidays, the straps are very soft, which means no chafing or blisters for her when wearing with bare feet. They are comfy and she loves the silver colour too. Second purchase will definately be buying the next size when needed!
on 27 July 2014
My daughter has an absolute nightmare getting shoes that she likes that fit her wide feet ( I think they're an H ) Amazon was the only place I could find that sold the normal ( as opposed to narrow) Birkenstocks for children, even the Birkenstocks website didn't seem to offer them.
These are perfect, I wish more brands would do a wide fitting as I'm sure my daughter is not the only one to struggle.
They look good too.
on 19 January 2011
I received these today for my little girl and I am thrilled with them. They are proper sturdy shoes but very pretty too in silver. She doesn't want to take them off. I am a fan of birkinstocks for me and now we can both enjoy them.
on 22 August 2011
Really pleased I invested the money on these sandals for my 5 year old this summer. The past few years she has had a selection of (cheaper) sandals for different outfits, but this year I wanted one comfortable sturdy fashionable pair of sandals that will go with any outfit (casual or dress up). She is usually quite fussy with her clothes and shoes, but she has loved these from the start. She can run around in them and she doesn't complain as they fit her perfectly. They did seem too big for her at first, but now her toes have left an imprint in the soles, you can see how they fit (and why she finds them so comfortable!)... (going to buy myself a pair next year !!
on 14 May 2014
I got these sandals for my boy (I know it's supposed to be a girl's model but the blue ones do not look girly at all), he loves them. He's wide footeed but these birks, even though are supposed to be a narrow fit, fit him really well. Nice bright colour, a kind of pearly but dark enough to be ok on a boy too, imho.
on 10 August 2013
Purchased for 11 year old. She is a size 3. Having read other reviews about how big birkenstocks are I initially orderd a size 2. They were too small and her toes were right on the edge. I would suggest you order the correct size for your childs feet. They are quite wide, my daughter has wide feet and they are still slightly roomy but comfy. If your child has really narrow feet they may not be for you. Quick delivery.
on 19 August 2013
I returned these to Amazon as the pair they sent me were too small, so why they keep asking me to review them, I don't know. However, I bought them from Birkenstock direct in a 36M and they are lovely sandals. Very comfy, pretty silver colour. Could wear them all day, every day.
on 3 June 2012
These are for my Grandson.....fast delivery [though parcel was squashed badly] but well pleased with these quality sandals. This shoe is well worth the extra money paid, they are quality goods and will last the livliest children for the Summer! I would recommend this seller without hesitation. Worth having the three buckles with plenty of holes, to fit the most awkward of different sized feet! Thrilled with these! Thank you.
on 14 November 2012
Thought this were a bargain price, lovely colour look like the picture. Sizing info really useful and accurate- wished I had looked at it before I ordered as I ended up having to order a smaller size but used info provided to gauge what I needed. Good quality, good for when to combine practicality with some style.