Size: 4.5 UK|Colour: Brown (Mocca)|Change

on 11 October 2014
Bought to replace previous Birkenstocks. Bought the same size but the new ones seem slightly smaller. Still ok, but hoping they give a bit length wise. What always annoys me about Birkenstocks though is how much the leather strap gives over a short space of time. I start with a hole to spare, after a few weeks I have to tighten it to the tightest, and now a few more weeks after that they are too loose again. So I will need to get another hole added. Having said that, they are the comfiest sandals for the summer and I wear them daily.
on 11 July 2015
I really was sceptical about these, had given great thought into this purchase and am so disappointed i haven't made this purchase sooner! I absolutely love these sandals and am considering another pair in a different colour! I walk A LOT, with school runs and work etc, they are comfy, stay on my feet, they're secure, they don't rub and can walk fast too! So so pleased with them, most definitely recommend!
on 4 August 2014
Having previously enjoyed a pair of these sandals with only one difference to the ones ordered and that being colour I was surprised and disappointed to see how the quality had deteriorated. I still have my original pair so was able to make a fair comparison. Those sent were lighter in weight the sole was skimpy and thin, the quality of the leather was inferior and the size was smaller My original pair still have the size clearly marked so there is no doubt in my mind that those sent last week were of poor quality.

I fear that I shall never be able to enjoy the comfort, convenience and versatility of wearing 'Birkies' again when my original pair are retired.
on 29 August 2016
I love these sandals, they take a while to get used too, as they have a moulded sole but once you're used to them it's like wearing a favourite pair of slippers. I have 3 pairs in different colours
on 28 August 2016
A little bit tough on your feet at first, but after a few days they are fine. Very comfortable.
on 4 November 2014
Bought these to replace my current Birkenstocks which have worn down on the soles. I've been wearing them for 3 years so no complaints. I normally buy size 3(36) but find I need a size 35 and these fit perfect. Most comfortable sandals ever.
on 21 June 2013
I can't walk straight in these shoes! They keep on twisting as I try to walk at a steady pace. Very nice quality, and true that a size smaller than usual is correct. I will use them a home shoes :-)
on 3 June 2016
As many before me, I've ordered not my normal size. My size is 7, and I believe, my foot is quite wide. I've ordered narow 6 and it fits perfect! These sandals are great!
on 22 December 2015
Always good and really comfy
on 28 May 2016
Buy a size smaller! I'm usually a perfect size 5 and after reading reviews I ordered the size 4 slim and they fit perfectly! The 5 would have been way too big. Love love love them other than that, so comfy!

See one answered question