on 9 July 2013
I bought these birkenstocks for my 5 year old son. He is a size 11.5, F fitting. I originally thought I would try the correct shoe size (EUR 30) but as one reviewer said these were WAY too big. The sizing guide was of little help so I decided to just keep trying until I got it right. Eventually I found that a size 10 (EUR 28) fitted him so now I am a happy mummy and I LOVE these sandals. Was a little disappointed that the price went up whilst I was attempting to find the right shoe size but the ease of ordering and returning and the speed of delivery helped lessen the blow. Have yet to see how my son gets on with them but have high hopes.
on 28 May 2013
I love Birkenstocks and have lots of them myself, my daughter has also had birkenstocks and loved them, and these didn't disappoint. Unfortunately, although my daughter is a size 2.5 and I bought a 3 they were too small. I was expecting them to be too large as Birkenstocks tend to be on the big size, so ordered a 2 and 3 but that wasn't the case. I just wish that these sandals came in adult sizes too as both myself and my daughter would have snapped up a pair!!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 30 May 2015
Beautiful product, perfect for hot summer days (if there were any), but far too large. Little one was measured a 11 on the day I ordered the shoes, but they were 3cm too long. Will try them in a 10 now.
on 11 August 2015
I am a massive fan of Birkenstocks and in our family we all have them (myself, husband and now our 3 yr old daughter). These are lovely sandals but I believe that they are not quite true to size as despite being the correct size they are too big and she keeps tripping. Just hope that the sun is still put when they do fit!
on 1 April 2016
Normally size 10 but these were far to large
on 22 January 2014
Great shoes for your little ones. Size big so measure your child's feet before ordering. They arrived quickly and well packed.
on 5 April 2012
Arived really fast, early infact. my son will not take them off! A really good buy for the warmer weather.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2014
Good quality sandal. Used it a lot while we were way. It's well made. I will buy more of their product.
on 5 January 2016
My son loves these sandals and wore them virtually every day over the summer!
on 14 May 2013
A lovely quality product. Think these will be on my daughters feet all summer long (if the sun ever shines!)
Will match every outfit. I want some too.