Customer reviews

Birkenstock Arizona, Unisex Adults' Casual, Brown (Braun), 5.5 UK (39 EU)
Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: Brown (Braun)|Change

on 17 April 2015
I bought these for my husband as his usual choice of velcro sandal wasn't feeling as comfortable as previously. As someone who adores Birkenstocks, I convinced him to persevere with wearing them in as, let's face it, they are NOT comfortable when you first put them on. He took my advice and now wears them whenever the weather permits. Really good quality, stylish and comfortable footwear. He has a broad foot so I avoided the 'slim' ones and these are perfect. If they're anything like mine, he can look forward to years of wearing them.
on 11 December 2014
I tend to wear my Birkenstocks down to zero grip and disintegrating cork, requiring a yearly update. Since purchasing a real leather strap version of the Arizona on a Warehouse Deals (for a ridiculously cheap price) the step-up in quality is noticeable. This year I paid top dollar (at a half price) and they're even better. They fit well, they're so comfortable and - so long as you don't wear socks - are relatively stylish. I wear shorts in all weathers, though, so who am I to comment...
on 2 January 2013
These are not cheap but been wearing them for 2 years now and they still look great and are superbly comfortable. The footbed moulds to your feet and the leather is very comfortable. Can't vouch for the synthetic leather Birkenstocks, but the real leather is thickly cut and is wearing very well. No sign of upper detaching from sole in any way. The footbed soon loses it's new look and becomes a polished ebony colour but if you don't mind that then these are perfect. I will be replacing them with the same but don't envisage having to do that for a few years yet.
on 4 July 2014
I'm a Birkenstock fanatic because they are simply the most comfortable footwear ever.Ordered these on a Monday and they arrived on Friday using the free postage option-excellent service! I was delighted to find these Arizonas on Amazon because they're dead trendy this summer and not that easy to get, especially in leather and at such a great price (we paid £20 more for the identical ones in a London shop for my husband just a week before-no we don't usually wear matching shoes!) I've been wearing Birkenstocks for years but these are my first pair of soft footbed sandals-took a little getting used to because the memory foam layer makes your feet a bit hot but SO comfortable! Grab them while you can at this price and give your feet a treat-they look great too.
One person found this helpful
on 8 October 2014
This transaction and the product overreached my expectations. The price compared to the RRP was great, delivery was swift and the Birkenstocks are better than I imagined. These genuine Arizonas replaced some 'fakenstocks' (that did last eight summers!) I did some research online and in an actual unsuspecting shoe shop and decided to go for a 41, whereas I normally take a 42. They really couldn't fit me better, the leather's soft from the outset and they're so comfortable.
It's a pity that I'll have to stop wearing them soon as it's getting a bit cold now, because everybody should know; socks are always gonna be a no-no!
on 4 April 2016
Lovely and comfy but larger than expected. I'm normally a size 7. I ordered a 6 1/2 and even this size was too big. I'm currently waiting for my size 6 to arrive. Hopefully these will be a much better fit.
on 23 April 2015
My wife (who the sandals are for) is delighted. They are a well made, quality product, supportive yet comfortable. One minor issue, the straps are described as brown but are more like black.
on 16 August 2013
I have a small problem with my feet and the Dr recommended these as being ideal to wander around in rather than slippers or flip flops as they support the arch. They are really comfortable and not only for around the house , I could easily wear these out as shoes.
on 15 March 2016
I saw these were big made so I ordered a 39 - usually a 40 - and they are perfect. Fit exactly and so comfortable. I know they're not very stylish, but I love them.
on 17 July 2016
The straps are much shorter than other Birkenstock styles I have bought. I am unable to do them up. So sending them back. Very disappointed.